Tripadvisor

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Berry St.
Transit: Located two blocks from the Bedford Ave. station on the L Train.
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Food is super delicious and affordable service was super friendly , also it gets packed so make sure to make reservations! Good music and ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (409)

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

This restaurant is a must try. It is so unique. From the bathroom booths (crazy cool), hype music, gorgeous fountain with tables surrounding its perimeter, and the most delicious Thai food I have ever eaten. We started at the bar, while the children enjoyed the indoor swings close by. I got two piña coladas with a wonderful amount of alcohol. We made our way to our table for 7. We started with 4 orders of spring rolls for the table. They come as a trio for $7 each. Very yummy. I ordered the pineapple fried rice (it came highly recommended) and I added tofu. My niece ordered the orange chicken, my son the pork chops and my brother in law some kind of seafood in an edible dish. Every single one of us cleared our plates. I am a light eater, but I just couldn’t stop enjoying every single morsel. Flipping FABULOUS!!!!! It was so delicious and the portions were SUPER generous. You have to check this place out for the decor alone. #mindblown The only “negative” they kept trying to put other people’s food on our table....it could have been a positive but we are honest folks and let them know it wasn’t ours.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

My family of 5 was looking for someplace for a late lunch. The hotel recommended this place. It’s exterior is unassuming. But walk through the doors and it transforms. High I beams, and a pond in the center create a quiet but welcoming environment. We ordered the pad Thai egg rolls appetizer. 3 rolls was enough for 5. The main courses were ok. The service was slow. And mandatory 18% tip for 5.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

DO NOT EAT HERE. Service is horrendous, management is useless and the ​place is unsanitary!

We were here for a bday with a friend. A patron, who the restaurant let get way too drunk, vomited​ directly next to our table, getting on both my girlfriend, I, and our parties food.

The restaurant refused to take responsibility​ for the issue. They tried to make the man who vomited pay and he was crying from embarrassment​ (and I think hardly to blame). We escalated to management and only got our appetizers refunded and the ​table moved.

Our entire party was traumatized and a few of us were sick later that night. Not to mention our clothes cleaning etc. What made things worse was that the staff barely cleaned up the mess, and sat another party at our old table! I have never seen a restaurant handle an issue so poorly.

1  Thank bwt615
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

The food is outstanding, but I will never return!!! It’s too bad the management hasn’t figured out that this isn’t a club and shouldn’t have ear-drum-popping-loud music playing while people have come to have a relaxing supper. Not only was it loud, but totally inappropriate music for this type of restaurant. Although the food was delicious, I did not enjoy my meal and did not enjoy yelling to be heard. Furthermore I was mortified to see that there were young children for whom the acceptable decibel level was certainly exceeded. If you want this music, wait til after 10:00, but not while people are trying to enjoy their supper. I felt like I left a torture chamber when I walked out.