“Beautiful scenery”

SEA thai restaurant and bistro
Ranked #125 of 5,607 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Berry St.
Transit: Located two blocks from the Bedford Ave. station on the L Train.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

it was date night and this was the perfect place to go. the atmosphere is very trendy, the lights are low, LOUD music. Some of the seats are benches, however these benches are the kind where you put your feet into the section, so it was a bit tricky with a dress on! I reserved a table to be on the safe side, I was promptly seated. The waiter was great. I'm not much for spicy food but I really enjoyed, I got the sweet and sour seafood and my fiance got the volcanic chicken which is set on fire when it comes out! There is a statue and a pond like feature with table surrounding, very nice scenery. Can't wait for my next NY trip I will definetly be visiting this restaurant again

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food and drinks are good but too expensive. The seating is really nice and there is a wishing well at the center of the sitting area.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great Food - Average service. Caught the train from Manhattan to come on a sunday. Restaurant was packed. Great bar to wait for seats in and excellent Cocktails to pass time. Service at the table was lacking communication, waiting for a long time for table drinks and ordering. The atmosphere was fantastic and the decor is exquisite. Value for money as the food was excellent. Would recommend it to others

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Yes sea has good Thai food. Yes you can go in and out in roughly 30 to 45 min. The service is extremely efficient. Almost too fast to sit and enjoy your meal. I want to emphasize that sea has good food, but it's still fast food, and really should NOT be your idea of a nice swanky dinner out.
But honestly here's what I want to say. If you are a visitor to Williamsburgt, the up and coming foodie Mecca of NYC, why waste a meal getting average Thai food? There are dozens of fantastic restaurants in the vincinity. Aurora, Miranda, zenkichi, betto, cafe mogador are practically one block away and have way more atmosphere.
If you are here for a few days and want a quick dinner before you go out, then yes sea is great. And very cheap! But if you are here to experience Williamsburg- try somewhere else! Dresslers is Michelin starred and merely blocks away!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I loved this restaurant! I was taken here as a surprise for my birthday and I enjoyed my surprise. The place was packed but when you were seated it didn't feel as if people were on top of you.

The atmosphere is very Zen yet club like at the same time. The bar area is nice and study busy. The decor is just very, very nice. The drinks were made very well and tasty. The food was so freaking good, just delicious and prepared well, a definite deserved A rating restaurant. You get a lot of food so go there hungry. I would recommend this place definitely, we had a really nice time and a great dinner!