“Small, eclectic, and cozy space FABULOUS MARGARITAS!”

Pedro's Mexican Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #1,031 of 5,462 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This "hole in the wall" joint was a great find for a thirsty couple. We had already ate dinner so this was just a margarita stop and I must say well worth it! The bartender who I believe was John Jay, is not only friendly, but knows his tequila and how to mix up a proper authentic margarita.

I look forward to sampling the food, which looked great, on my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Pedro's Mexican Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Was recommended to go here by a Puerto Rican friend who swore the authenticity. When we went the food portions were smaller than she experienced previously, drinks were overly sweetened, and the prices were typical NY prices.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I moved to the neighborhood a few months ago and I keep coming back to Pedro's! Despite the rough exterior riddled with graffiti, Pedro's is a gem. The food is excellent, the drinks are strong and the staff is always attentive. Whenever we have visitors this is our first, and usually last stop. Gran Electrica is nearby, serving up slightly fancier fare. But why pay West Village prices, when the food is just as good at Pedro's! Don't sleep on the carnitas tacos, that's all I'm saying.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We found this nice, small, but homey family owned restaurant as we walked towards around the Brooklyn Bridge area. The chicharron de pollo was good and the mofongo. I did not really like the quesadilla that much, but their latin food is good, they have several menu choices to satisfy everyone's taste. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

After walking across the Brooklyn bridge we found this little place in a comer with a few tables... we had the best Margaritas in town.. the lunch was very good.. we had the "Yuca Frita & "Chicharron de Pollo"..
Your 1st impression when you see it looks like the place needs some outside repair, but the food and service is excellent...
Don't miss it if you go to Brooklyn...