“Very Nice Lunch - Renovations Ongoing”

The Archives Restaurant
Ranked #1,862 of 6,577 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tillary
Transit: A, C, F Subway to Jay Street – Borough Hall4,5,N to Court StreetB41 B57 B67 BUS’
Description: Discover creative American food at our downtown Brooklyn restaurant, The Archives. Set in contemporary decor, we are unique among Brooklyn Bridge restaurants, serving great breakfast options and an eclectic menu of steaks, seafood and vegetables.
Reviewed February 4, 2015

the Archives is usually a wonderful place to eat. However, it is being completely renovated. For the time being, food is served in a conference room. Not all that nice a place to eat, but when it is renovated, the pictures and model look like it will be top notch.

BrooklynMarriott, Manager at The Archives Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2015

Hello,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and sharing feedback as we continue to look for ways to improve. We're very excited for the renovation of our restaurant as we'll be creating a dynamic experience which we feel will exceed our guest expectations.

I would be glad to share the details if you would like, so please use my contact information below.

John McPartlan
john.mcpartlan@marriott.com
718 222 6502

Reviewed January 1, 2015

All the food they had available.in the morning. The Lounge food was very limited and inedible, if available at all. .

1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed December 9, 2014

My wife and I were visiting her family in Brooklyn and on a Sunday night we decided to visit the Marriott where we had enjoyed a very good brunch some time ago. We called for reservations and were not told that the main room was undergoing renovations. We were sent to a small conference room that was substituting. The menu was extremely limited and expensive to a fault. My wife had a wine and her cousin had a vodka both priced well above norms. Suffice to say my nephew had a $20.00 hamburger and I had an $18.00 wedge salad. My wife had little sliders and our cousin had the fish special which was advertised as $28 branzino but arrived looking like a small burnt sardine. The host told us the new room will open in March but in the meantime avoid this place. We

2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed November 11, 2014

Its convenient on a cold rainy day, but extremely expensive for breakfast, opt to go around corner for coffee and muffin

2  Thank cruzins4me
Reviewed October 19, 2014

Breakfast is amazing I always take the buffet The choices of dishes good and the fruit is always very fresh