“Good Italian.”

Reviewed August 31, 2008

Good Italian.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed July 1, 2008

The dish I had when I went there was Chicken Cutlett with bake ziti. Man-O-Man was that Chicken Cutlett out of this world. The chicken was very crunchy and breaded so when the sauce and the chesse was over it, the chicken did not get soggy. Very nice people that worked there. The only thing I did not like was that there were a lot of flies hovering around the place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 15, 2008

the food was good. The service was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. the atmosphere is descent, very cafe like, good for casual dinner but its cute all around. Our waitress disappeared on us as soon as she dropped off our appetizer then we waited 30 mins for our food, I had to say something to them and then they said someone else took the wrong plate which is totally NOT my problem. Again, HORRIBLE service!

All over the place....
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Coxy, excellent mussels, italian food, Montague St has its own downtown atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 10, 2007

We had terrible dinner there!! Outrageous service!!!! I will not go back to the restarant!!! You should not, either and if you do, be careful of the olive oil bottle!!!! Even though the bottle is broken all over you, you can not get anything but insults!!!
On April 6th, 2007 my family went there. When my husband simply opened an olive oil bottlle there, the bottom of bottle was suddenly broken. He got all the oils and the glass pieces all over his shirts, tie and pants. The manager, Jeff, there simply told us to get a dry cleaning and if the dry cleaning does not work he will reimburse for everything. Even though the oil ruined our dinner, we had to pay for our meal and my husband drove home wearing the oily clothes. Of course, the bad oil stains were still there after dry cleaning and we made one hour trip again to the restarant to get reimbursement. However, Jeff just told us to leave the pants, tie and shirts in the restaurant and he will give them to the owner to give us reimbursement. We were told that he will contact us, but, of course, he does not. When my husband called Jeff, he said that he does not have the pants, tie and shirts!!!! HE DESTROYED ALL THE EVIDENCE!!! He changed his words again and told my husband to buy a new pants and bring a receipt for that. Then, HE HANG UP ON MY HUSBAND. It happened on April 6, 2007 and we have made several phone calls and trips to the restaurant so far . THE MANAGER HANG UP ON US WHENEVER WE CALLED.THE WORST THING IS THAT THE MANAGER HAS CHANGED HIS WORDS AND HE IS SO RUDE TO US TREATING US LIKE BEGGARS!!!! We have been wastiing our time and money for the restarant's faluts!!! I hope you will not!!!