“Quick service, good food, reasonable prices.”
Review of Cafe Luluc

Cafe Luluc
Ranked #158 of 5,583 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 13, 2013

A place I like to go to for weekend brunch. It is a bustling, popular place, often with families. It has a French flair and the usual brunch dishes prepared well. I had an omelet with fries and salad. It's my usual and the fries were perfect and the salad fresh with a very nice oil and vinegar dressing. No bread comes with it, as per the French style. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We randomly stopped into Luluc after a long morning of walking. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable. We had brioche french toast that was excellent. They also served french fries with everything(including breakfast foods) which is always a selling point for me. They made a solid cappuccino too! I was most pleased by the price. For the quality of the food I was surprised at how reasonable the prices were. Give Luluc a try!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This restaurant is amazing...and we just had dinner! I have heard that their brunch is 100x better than any other meal. We never made it back for brunch but it will be our first priority next time we are in NYC. We started out with calamari as our appetizer. It was great! Our server, I believe his name was Louis, was awesome, friendly and very personable. He was also very knowledge on the wine selection. I had the salmon and my friend had their fish tacos as the main course. Both were enormous portions and both were fantastic. We sat outside in their little patio area.....best decision we made all night. The ambiance and atmosphere was awesome! Just make sure you bring cash. They do not accept any cards.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went here with my mom who is a 'breakfast expert' and this small buzy restaurant passed the test with full marks. Wonderful pancakes and eggs benedict. Unlimited coffee. Free newspapers and magazines. No faults (cash only, and why not!) We will return soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Favorite local restaurant on Smith St. The sign outside pulled us in "mussels night" tonight.
Loved the Curried Mussels and Meirnere??. Both orders were delicious and couldn't give us enough bread to soak up the broth. A beautiful night sitting in their backyard eating mussels.
Doesn't get better than that, Usually order flank steak which never disappoints but tonight it was all about dem mussels.
Cash only...its 2013 put a credit card machine in already