“You know i consistently...”
Review of SottoVoce

SottoVoce
Ranked #499 of 5,459 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2009

You know i consistently go back to this place- its tasty and affordable. I wish the wine was better.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for SottoVoce

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 14, 2008

good service, good food :)

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 3, 2008

the brunch menu is reasonable in price for an entree, unlimited mimosas and pound cake!

Reviewed July 12, 2008

I would stick to the traditional italian dishes, here.

Reviewed July 5, 2008

I had supper tonight at this horrible restaurant. WE walked in to find the staff dusting the air vents above the vacant tables below dispersing dust everywhere. That should've been the first clue for us. I found a hair in my wilted (not with hot bacon oil) spinach salad. When I mentioned it to the waitress no action was taken. One of my dining mates received her over done pasta WITH the tails on the shrimp. My pasta dish was under cooked (not al dente which I would have preferred. The waitress was ill informed. Cheese was clumpy, pepper was skimpy.

I will never eat here again and will tell all my friends.