“Relaxing, Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2014

This is a small but nice place in Park Slope. The service was good, however, not very friendly if that's what you expect from a waiter. All of our meals were tasty & well-prepared at a fair $$. Would summarize the experience as "Good" but not exceptional or noteworthy.

Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited here to have bruch with my grand dad...service was exceptional and timely. Had my first Bloody Mary here...and it was on point!
Well done!
I recommend here by all means

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We go there every week for brunch. Service is great - for example, they alsways accommodate us with a big stroller even during their busy brunch\ and they dont even care if we take some extra seat space. They are so quik and polite and there is never a wait even though the place is busy, especially on the weekends. Ambiance is very nice, too - always pleasant romantic music playing, the colors of the space are cozy. It is run very well, there is never any confusion or misunderstanding. Food is great, too.

1  Thank anastasia v
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went here for Sunday brunch to celebrate a friends birthday. To start with I was not impressed my table cloth was dirty and so was some of my friends plates and silverware. We had made a reservation but they still had to move tables around to seat us and the space you had to squeeze into between the seating and the table was only made for skinny people. Apparently for brunch this place does unlimited Mimosas and bloody mary's our group went half and half and then after the first BM everyone switched to Mimosas! Also you are meant to get unlimited pound cake but this is only if you beg. The menu was a good mix of breakfast and brunch type items. Service was ok but I did notice the waiters standing round and talking a lot while my glass remained empty.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was nice, but there was nothing spectacular about it. I loved the location and being able to eat and people watch at the same time. It wasn't too far from the train so tourists are able to find it easily. The service was great. My husband loved his food. I didn't LOVE my food, but it wasn't bad. Prices were fine and reasonable as well.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group