“unlimited Mimosa”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went here for Sunday brunch to celebrate a friends birthday. To start with I was not impressed my table cloth was dirty and so was some of my friends plates and silverware. We had made a reservation but they still had to move tables around to seat us and the space you had to squeeze into between the seating and the table was only made for skinny people. Apparently for brunch this place does unlimited Mimosas and bloody mary's our group went half and half and then after the first BM everyone switched to Mimosas! Also you are meant to get unlimited pound cake but this is only if you beg. The menu was a good mix of breakfast and brunch type items. Service was ok but I did notice the waiters standing round and talking a lot while my glass remained empty.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was nice, but there was nothing spectacular about it. I loved the location and being able to eat and people watch at the same time. It wasn't too far from the train so tourists are able to find it easily. The service was great. My husband loved his food. I didn't LOVE my food, but it wasn't bad. Prices were fine and reasonable as well.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The cuisine is consistently excellent with moments of brilliance and surprisingly warm and casual service. Very welcoming owner and staff that makes you want to come back over and over.

1  Thank aaronds
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Get here early on the weekends or you will end up waiting for a table. Their brunch menu is standard but very very good.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Free refills of champagne, momosa or bloody mary with brunch? Who can say no to that? I'm just remembering this place now because I love taking my dogs there in the summer and just sit outside and enjoy a leisure meal. They give my dogs water too which is really cool. The food is decent, but the deal on the drinks is just unbeatable.