“Well trained barristas but the espresso is rocket fuel. I took a sip and almost had a heart attack by the time I...”
Review of Gimme Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gimme Coffee
Ranked #109 of 180 Coffee & Tea in Brooklyn
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Well trained barristas but the espresso is rocket fuel. I took a sip and almost had a heart attack by the time I reached my car (parked right in front)

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed January 20, 2008

I'm devoted. You can't say you care about coffee and not love this place.

Reviewed January 19, 2008

My favorite coffee is the "Crazy Fiona"

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 16, 2008

best cappuccino!

Reviewed December 22, 2007

A shameful walk home would not be complete without a stop at Gimme Coffee, in fact I am about to head over there as soon as I finish this sentence.