“Great food, cocky waiter” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Acqua Santa

Acqua Santa
Reserve with OpenTable
Acqua Santa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #309 of 5,292 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great food, cocky waiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had an irish waiter who found it far too funny that we were English and out of the world cup. At one point we found him a little offensive.

Food was great though - the best calzone I've ever had

Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“a little bit of Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

excellent Italian food and great service....
lovely atmosphere a little bit of Italy... grape vines overhead... cozy and warm

Visited June 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“A nice surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Took my girlfriend here for lunch on a whim and we loved it - came back again and it is now one of our favorite spots. Food is great and atmosphere is antique and down to earth.

They even gave us a glass of Lemoncello which was very nicely done!

Visited December 2013
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Very dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

What this place has going for it is location and ambiance. Beyond that the food is adequate but nothing amazing. You can tell even with the ambiance it is a little tired looking. When asked about the house red wine the waitress was utterly confused.. "it is like a Merlot or Cabarnet".. umm these are not at all similar. Most annoying was my fiance expressly asked to have mushroom added to her pizza- when we first ordered the waitress said okay. Ten minutes later she came back to ask all of four of us again what we ordered (if you can't remember then WRITE IT DOWN). When the pizza came of course it had no mushrooms which the waitress loudly blamed on the kitchen, "Well I wrote it down!." Umm.. this is where you offer to have it corrected, not "Do you want mushrooms on the side?" At this point we were an hour into our dining experience and more annoyed than anything. No adjustment to the bill for this blatant error. Also bathrooms dirty and one server for the entire outdoor part of restaurant. What a shame because this could really be a unique respite from the Willamsburg hipster scene.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

No chance I find this place unless I have a 30-something niece in Brooklyn who I've asked to find an Italian restaurant. My wife, daughter and myself drive at night from our hotel by JFK to this place on the westside of Brooklyn by following the GPS, we have no idea where we are. We find a parking spot right next to the restaurant and walk into a spacious covered patio, its perfect. I don't typically order steak at an Italian restaurant but something felt right about taking a chance at this place and I was treated to the best tastiest melt-in-your-mouth steak I have had in years, fantastic. My daughter had a pizza of which not a crumb remained. My wife and niece had pasta which they loved. The service was excellent, the ambiance was excellent, I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited September 2013