“Below Average Chinese Food”
Review of New Hardee

New Hardee
Ranked #3,371 of 5,362 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Forest Hills, New York
“Below Average Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

NEW HARDEE is in a neighborhood that I don’t like to visit unless I really have to. And because of my job, I had to.

There aren’t that many restaurant choices in the area, and I was in the mood for Chinese, so I decided to try this take-out only (there are no tables) place. I ordered a wonton soup ($1.50) and, from the lunch special section of the menu, “sesame seed chicken” ($5.75) that came with rice and a free can of soda.

The place had a lot of customers, so I guessed that the food must be good – but I was wrong. My chicken dish was just plain bad. And the meat in the wonton was shriveled up. Even the fried rice wasn’t that good. I ended up throwing most of my lunch in the garbage.

Next time my job takes me to this part of Brooklyn, I’ll definitely try someplace else.

[Note: They sell hamburgers and sandwiches in addition to Chinese.]