“Great tours of Brooklyn”

Brooklyn Unplugged Tours & Graffiti Art
Ranked #6 of 36 Food & Drink in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Brooklyn Unplugged provides public tours, private tours and graffiti art workshops. Our off-the-beaten-path excursions reveal Brooklyn's outstanding culture, neighborhoods, urban art and history. We also specialize in graffiti & street art - conducting walks and lessons led by authentic artists. See Brooklyn through the eyes of a local - from hip Williamsburg to gritty Bushwick. Feel the trendy and laid-back vibe while exploring beautiful and exciting districts. Experience cutting-edge local Brooklyn lifestyle while discovering hidden gems and tidbits. Scheduled public walking tours (and graffiti workshop) are conducted daily. Private group and coach excursions are available any time, for groups 1 to 100+. We are passionate about Brooklyn, and we are passionate about graffiti art!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I have done three tours with Jeff: Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo, Williamsburg and Bushwick. All the tours were extremely informative and enjoyable. My personal favourite was the Bushwick tour: it was virtually an eye-opener, I have learned so much about the street art and the culture surrounding it. Thanks Jeff!

Jeff S, Owner at Brooklyn Unplugged Tours & Graffiti Art, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

It was a pleasure to have you on all 3 tours! Thank you so much!!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tour guide jeff"
"swedish coffee"
in 2 reviews
"interesting facts about the area"
"cool tour"
"different aspects"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"new york"
in 3 reviews
"culture"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Jeff Steirewalt knows everything about Brooklyn, NY. Everything. An extremely pleasant walk. Jeff focuses on the participants and their questions. This was my second walk with him, after the Graffiti tour

Thank you so much! It was great having you on both tours!!

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I took the street art tour in Bushwick with Jeffrey. He is a very nice guy and the walking tour was extremely informative. Although I had previously seen street art in cities in all over the world I can't say I understood much about the culture until this tour. I now have a new appreciation for the art form. Learning about Bushwick was an added bonus.

Jeff S, Owner at Brooklyn Unplugged Tours & Graffiti Art, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

I am glad you enjoyed!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2016

My girlfriend and I decided to do this tour to acclimate ourselves to New York and learn more about Brooklyn street art from a street-level view instead of just looking at pics online.

Jeff was our tour-guide and he led us on a fantastic walk through Bushwick where we snapped photos admired beautiful street art and graffiti and learned about the history and artists.

If you're looking for something different to do while visiting NYC I'd highly recommend this tour. Thanks Jeff!

Thank you so much!!!