“Informative Williamsburg Tour”

Brooklyn Unplugged Tours & Graffiti Art
Ranked #6 of 36 Food & Drink in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Brooklyn Unplugged provides public tours, private tours and graffiti art workshops. Our off-the-beaten-path excursions reveal Brooklyn's outstanding culture, neighborhoods, urban art and history. We also specialize in graffiti & street art - conducting walks and lessons led by authentic artists. See Brooklyn through the eyes of a local - from hip Williamsburg to gritty Bushwick. Feel the trendy and laid-back vibe while exploring beautiful and exciting districts. Experience cutting-edge local Brooklyn lifestyle while discovering hidden gems and tidbits. Scheduled public walking tours (and graffiti workshop) are conducted daily. Private group and coach excursions are available any time, for groups 1 to 100+. We are passionate about Brooklyn, and we are passionate about graffiti art!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Jeff LOVES Brooklyn. Who better to guide your tour than this passionate guy? He is well versed on the subject. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tour guide jeff"
"swedish coffee"
in 2 reviews
"interesting facts about the area"
"cool tour"
"different aspects"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"new york"
in 3 reviews
"culture"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Jeff is very knowledgeable, interesting and patient. He organized a walk that contained a good variety of information including cultural, historical and practical facts. I recommend his tours for a good overview of the neighborhood.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This tour was excellent. Wouldn't change a thing. Loved stop at the chocolate factory. Broke up the tour a bit and if purchased something, got to bring a piece of the tour home. Also loved ending the tour at the smorgasburg. Tourists were then able to spend unlimited time where needed! Five stars!

Jeff S, Owner at Brooklyn Unplugged Tours & Graffiti Art, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour. The chocolate factory and craft food flea market are always favorites. Thanks again, I hope to seeing you guys again!
Jeff Stirewalt
Owner
Brooklyn Unplugged Tours

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our guide, Jeff, really made this tour special. It was fun and a terrific learning experience. I highly recommend the tour. I plan to take a different Brooklyn tour real soon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I signed up for the Williamsburg tour because we really don't know Brooklyn well and thought it might be fun. It was better than fun. Jeff was very knowledgeable with great people skills and made the 2 1/2 hours very memorable. I felt like I was a tourist in a far off land and this tour had made the trip worthwhile - except it was only an hour drive from our home. Highly recommend it. I can't wait to take another tour with him.