“We ❤️ Street art”
Review of Street Art Walk

Street Art Walk
Ranked #9 of 81 Tours in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: Street Art Walk brings the walls alive with a walking tour through 3 NYC neighborhoods (Lower Manhattan, Bushwick & Williamsburg). Packed in the span of 2 hours you will see an eclectic, ever-evolving mix of art featuring artists from around the world. The tour includes a diverse array of mediums such as paste ups, stencils, murals, stickers, left objects and graffiti.
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Came with my girls (11 and 13) and loved the tour! Freedom is so passionate about the art and knows the streets so well, we came away knowing so much more than if we’d wandered around the streets on our own. Totally 100% recommended, best thing we’ve done in NYC so far! We ❤️ Bushwick but shhhh don’t tell everyone

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"murals"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 3, 2018

This walking tour gives you an in depth insight to the diversity of street art. What I previously thought of as vandalism now has a new and interesting meaning and I walk the streets with a new set of eyes. I learned about wheatpaste, posters, installations, stickers, graffiti, stencils and a lot more. There are some real talents out there displaying free art for all of us. Our guide had tons of local knowledge and knew about street art from behind the scenes. I recommend this tour for everyone.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This was easily our favorite part of our trip to Brooklyn. The street art was absolutely amazing to see, and I learned so much about the history and culture of street art in Bushwick. Would do this again next time I’m in the area!

1  Thank Dano C
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Great Street Art Tour - I would recommend to anyone. Freedom is a true local and made it very entertaining for our family and especially for my teenage daughter who is very into street art, He even answered all my uneducated questions about street art vs. graffiti and the evolution of the two. Thanks for the private tour!