“Elegant and Serene”

Lxure
Lxure
Ranked #28 of 58 Brooklyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had 6 people in the suite, it is elegantly appointed with ameneties and luxury in one. Plenty of space, very clean, and smells like a spa. Would come back again. It was centrally located in the heart of Brooklyn. Staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tomer N
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. at LXURE our number one priority is The LXURE experience so glad you enjoyed. Looking forward to see you here again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I'm a seasoned traveler and I've never had the pleasure of staying in such a beautiful place! The building looks as if it was plucked off the streets of Paris but the interior has the most elegant, modern, and fresh feel to it! The suite has a great jaccuzzi and the beds were so comfortable we had a very difficult time getting up! They give a few options for breakfast which arrives in an adorable wicker basket. This place is situated in a sweet neighborhood with a train station conveniently located at the end of the block. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and we're looking forward to vacation here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad you enjoyed the LXURE experience and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a great time staying at Lxure, the rooms are beautiful, modern, fresh and clean, the private pool is a gem... the housekeeper (forgot her name) was super nice and extremely helpful, location is great had no problem with parking what so ever, for the Kosher traveler you couldn't ask for any better!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J F
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. So glad you enjoyed your stay at LXURE and look forward to having you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had am awesome stay at the LXURE in Brooklyn. It was clean and fresh, great room service.... And hope to get to stay there again shortly. I would recommend the LXURE to anyone who asks and even for those who don't... lol

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So glad you enjoyed your stay at LXURE. We hope to see you back here really soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I am seasoned traveler, have to say that some times you get lucky and the place is truly what they claim about themselves. This time that I came to new York I had many options to choose from. I chose lxure because of its value for the money I was giving. I had to stay over a weekend and had a conference Monday in Manhattan. it worked out perfectly, over the weekend it was just a pleasure to wake up in such a luxurious suite. took the train over to Manhattan took me exactly 25 minutes which was quicker then any cab get me there.

I look forward to the next time coming to New York and I will surely come again with my girl.

Thanks for the management at lxure, which were professional and truly courteous

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. At LXURE our number one priority is our guests comfort. Glad you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to see you on your next visit to New York.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I was so happy with my first stay over there that the next time I came to New York I had 2 stay there.... In no hotel do you get such value for your money.

The real nice part about the place is the room, it has a distinctivly neat and modern look to it. There is no lobby however the rooms come with a room with nice couch.

Overall very happy to have found this place

• Stayed: November 2013
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at LXURE. At LXURE we always look to make our guest stay a wonderful LXURE experience. Look forward to see you back in New York soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have to give credit where credit is due. My friend and I came to NYC for our 1st time hoping to have the time of our lives. So we booked a week in the Lxure as our friend recommended it. We couldnt of been happier! We arrived late at night where the housekeeper was waiting to let us in We loved the retro style rooms. so clean and fresh!! amaaaaazing beds. so comfy we didnt wanna get out until we realized we're gonna go back to Sydney without having seen NYC! So after the delicious continental breakfast which was delivered to our room we started our day. I loved where the hotel is situated. lovely Jewish neighborhood. Real quaint. The hotel is a block away from the famous NYC subway which took us to Manhattan within a half hour. After dinner in Peter Lugers steakhouse we came home exhausted happy to see that out room was immaculate (We definitely did NOT leave it clean...) All in all i thatnk my mate who suggested Lxure as it made our holiday so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Sandra F, Owner at Lxure, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. At LXURE out number one priority is to create a luxury guest experience. So glad you enjoyed the LXURE experience. We look forward to see you back in New York soon.