“Wonderful food an attention!!!!”
Review of Oregano

Oregano
Ranked #26 of 5,491 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Very cozy restaurant. The porcini risotto was great.... And the burrata... Yummi! Affordable prices, around $30 per person w/ liquor.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Oregano is cozy and you feel at home, the staff is very friendly, and the food is by far the best italian like ever. the chicken marsala and portabella mushroom are to die for. as well as the pizzas, baked and made to perfection. also great deserts to chose from, like tiramisu, cannolis, and even nutella pizza! oregano is definitely one of my favorites, and i will be sure to drop by again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

So glad that I found this hidden gem in Brooklyn. Like coming home if only my home was well decorated with great food and service.

Excellent food, great service, great ambiance and decor with fair prices. What's not to love????

The staff is warm and friendly. Special compliment to Rena, who provided especially friendly, caring service. Would definitely return and can't wait to tell all of my friends about this wonderful find. Five star ++++ all the way. This was one of the best meals I've ever had in an Italian restaurant. Can't wait to return!!! My mouth is already watering thinking of it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife, our son and I dined there in September based on Trip Advisors advice. I had compliments from the 2 of them because I found it. Our food was excellent and we took the advice and went across the street to purchase a bottle of wine. My only complaint, which is minor, was that the music was a bit loud as the ceilings are high in this older building. Being from western NY, we're used to having really good Italian food and Oregano did not disappoint. We'll return on our next visit to Brooklyn

1  Thank damico27
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Like others, we went to this restaurant based on TA reviews and were not disappointed. Located in a very nice area in Brooklyn, it was a cozy trendy spot. The waitress was great, gave us some advise and suggestions. To start, we ordered "Portabella Mushrooms" topped with gorgonzola, additional mushrooms and spinach (to die for!) along with" Antipasto" daily selection of cheeses and cured meats: included 5 cheeses, prosciutto, ham, pepperoni and salami. We split the apps and entree was "Black Fettuccine With Lobster" - squid ink fettuccine served with lobster, asparagus & cherry tomatoes in a garlic and oil sauce (OMG!). Above average serving of lobster in the dish... black pasta was light and fresh. The only disappointments was having to ask for additional bread; you only receive 2 pieces accompanying a dish of olives. The owner should consider interacting with patrons too.
**GTK: it's BYOB with a $7 corking fee.

1  Thank tenn463gmail