“Coffee with a chilled vibe”

Brooklyn Roasting Company
Ranked #1 of 185 Coffee & Tea in Brooklyn
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The coffee here was great even though I don't particularly like coffee. It's right by the waterfront so grab a cup and walk a bit if you like. The atmosphere is a bit industrial chic (if there is such a thing) I will be back!

1  Thank JoRamdeen

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Dairy used is local and fresh. Macchiatos provide the perfect amount of caffeine before work. Love it!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, I prefer hard liqour. Just kidding. I actually don't care too much for the taste of coffee, but this place serves the smoothest cup of cortado and the staff is very nice. Pay them a visit, it's worth it.Then go back to Manhattan crossing Brooklyn bridge. Good times.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stopped by this coffee house on our cycling trip through Brooklyn with Get Up and Ride. Our guide promoted the Cortado. I am normally not that much of a coffee drinker but I really enjoyed it. Cortado is a mix of espresso and milk. Our group took different options (latte, cappuccino,...) and everybody did enjoy it.
I also appreciated the fact that the coffee was not extremely hot (I did burn my tongue earlier on the trip on a hooooot coffee at Magnolia's).
This coffee house is right under right underneath Manhattan bridge which offers neat photo opportunities nearby.
The place itself has a hip urban feeling with an industrial/vintage (flea market?) interior packed with urbanites working on their laptops.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visited in the morning. The coffee is fine. The noise, roasters and music makes it really difficult to have a conversation. The staff is attentive but extremely busy. Lines are long but fast moving.