Ways to Experience Barclays Center
More Info
from $35.00
More Info
1,976 results
All reviews basketball game madison square garden elton john sound system islanders arena nets concert hockey msg tickets nhl concessions subway lirr acoustics boxing
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

The venue is beautiful and the concert was on the money but the workers unorganized and the ushers just stand there and point fron a distance to where you have to sit.otherthan that nice but I will not be back until they get organization with their staff.

1  Thank Yardstreet
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Visited here during a recent trip to New York for an event and is definitely the best arena I've visited. Massive ease getting to it with the subway right outside, really smooth getting in thanks to great stewarding. Easy to find seats which were comfy and had a drink holder for each seat and the whole arena inside and out is just stunning to look at.

1  Thank MattT3150
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I went to a comedy show here on the night of April 12,2019.The show itself was great.The venue however could use some improvement,with consideration for the thousands of people who visit.The space between the seats is too narrow.Women's knees were actually an inch away from touching the back of the seat in front of them.The seats are also cheaply made,resembling more of a cloth covered folding chair.I had the misfortune of having a large bodied person seated on the left of me,whose meaty thigh spilled over onto the edge of my chair!I had to actually turn my body to the right to avoid his from smashing against mine.Hopefully the seating is better for different types of events.Otherwise,we will not attend anymore events at this venue.

1  Thank Ray G
Reviewed April 13, 2019

went to see my first hockey game there. it was such a great experience. although i don't know much about hockey it was quite an enjoyable game

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Really nice venue - we were on Level 2 and could see action well. Really nice design. Only downside is drinks prices.