“A great venue!!!!”

and up
Private Tour of Brooklyn Neighborhoods by Foot and Subway
Ranked #17 of 235 things to do in Brooklyn
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went to Barclays Ctr. to see the RHCP. Being that it was superbowl weekend I thought it was going to be chaotic. It was so organized. We got right in and security was great and the workers did a great job. We drove in because I was with my teenage girls and didnt want to ride the train or subway alone at night with them however, you can get there by train to Grand or Penn and then take a taxi to the ctr (about a 20 minute ride) or just take the subway in and get off right in front of the Barclays Ctr. We had nosebleed seats for the concert but it wasnt a bad seat. The bathrooms were so clean and the lines werent long and they just were so organized. Driving in wasnt bad either. I thought it would be much worse but it really was not hard.I definately would go there again. And I thought Brooklyn was beautiful. It is NYC in a different way.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Excellent game. Amazing great, big, fantastic statium. Way too many people of course, long lines to get beer or food....but well worh the wait. Easy to get around.

1  Thank Food-lover-and-more
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Netrate concepts was GREAT getting me choice seats for a Nets game in Brooklyn NY...they also arranged a nice hotel within walking distance...GREAT SERVICE

23  Thank rick j
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We visited to watch the Nets take on the Lakers whilst on holiday in New York. We couldn't of picked a better game to watch and was by far our favorite memory of our trip.

This venue is great, we had amazing seats, the atmosphere was fab and the food was lovely (all local i believe).

Easy to find from the subway and as spectacular on the outside as it was on the inside, we wish we had given ourselves more time to take a walk around it.

1  Thank Laura91Hull
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Ultra modern stadium with great seating and good view. Local food vendors make for a great experience.