“Down for the Count”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Down for the Count”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went to Barclays Center after the Zab bout. Nice area, but didn't find much to do after the event in the area so just went back to the hotel in the Sunset Park area. First time at the Center though and it's a nice place and very clean.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“VIP experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I recently went on the VIP experience for a band at the recently opened Barclay Center. It was hard not to think everything was top notch. The staff / ushers were friendly and motivated to help- a very positive feeling. Everything is new. A wide selection of foods including gluten free, vegetarian, and kosher options. I look forward to seeing another show there.

Visited December 2012
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great venue for sports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Seating is great almost anywhere - great food (pricey too) and fun atmosphere. Building is really interesting too.

Southampton, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Classy Arena in Brooklyn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Not just NEW the Barclays center is the most tasteful and classy arena I have ever visited. All train and bus connections make this easy to enjoy a game or concert

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Concerts and Games”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

One thing I'm going to miss about Park Slope is the Barclays Center. A stroll down 7th Ave, a left down Flatbush, and I'm there. Yeah the rust looks terrible, but it's grown on me.

The food inside serves up your classic NYC foods at stadium/arena prices but that is to be expected. I like the fact that they have Juniors cheesecake! One day I'm going to get the nachos if I can only remember to not engorge myself on hotdogs and beer.

The seats are good anywhere. Even the cheap seats are good, especially at Jay-Z concerts because of all the "smoke" that filled the upper level. I just wish I remembered more of that night. I swear, I couldn't even tell you what songs he played. But yeah, concerts...grrrrrreat!

Broooooooklyn Nets are always a good time.

I'm pissed that the NHL couldn't get their crap together so I could see the Devils play the Islanders for their preseason opener. But whatever, first world problems. They'll be their next season, and I will be in Toledo, missing all the action at the Barclays Center. Enjoy it people!