“Ok for a fast breakfast”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #912 of 6,577 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brooklyn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Went there before going to JFK. It was quick and simple but serving an espresso in a huge paper cup is weird...

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I went for dinner at 6pm. I ordered a salad and they said they were out of lettuce (I could only get a salad with spinach). So I changed my order to a Chicken Fontego Sandwich only to be told they were out of bread. WHAT? Panera Bread is out of bread at dinner time?! I could understand if it was close to closing time but this was just frustrating to be right at dinner time. I ended up leaving. I went back the next morning for breakfast. The service was very slow and the staff are not friendly at all. Very disported with this Panera.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Panera’s is one of my favorite chains. This one was laid out so oddly, that it was difficult to navigate in the morning due to the placement of the line in front of the coffee machines. I stopped in twice during a recent trip and each morning they were out of something I wanted too.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Panera is a chain that serves up fast and good-tasting, relatively healthy fare: mostly sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods.

i was here for lunch, arriving at around 2:00 pm. I usually have the "Pick 2" at Panera, but here I had a Chicken Tortellina Alfredo instead. The pasta dish was good, but I think their sandwiches and salads are better.

This Panera was a bit messier than other Panera's I have been to, but it may have been because it was the end of the lunch period. One issue is that most of the seating is upstairs and so you can't tell if there are open seats when you order on the 1st floor. I was able to find a seat but that may be different during the peak weekday lunch period.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

A lot of seating on the second floor, the place relatively clean. It can get busy during breakfast and lunch hours because of all the offices around, the coffee counter is at an odd location and the coffee was cold the lat time I have there. Thanks staff is not the friendliest, but not rude either. An ok place to chill if you want a break from it all.