“Pleasantly surprised”

Panera Bread
Ranked #818 of 5,673 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I normally pass right by Panera dismissing it as a massive chain but I was able to get a great meal (even as a picky, healthy vegan). Getting notification of the Amex deal was another nice surprise.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

After going several times for breakfast, the rudeness and sense of they are doing the customer a favor. Constant chatting, lack or providing fast and professional is alway on full display. I keep periodically stop in to see any progress, but continues to get worse. Go to Starbucks or Tio Pip instead. This crew is the epitome I could care less attitude. This franchise license should be yanked!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I got there right after about 20 dance moms arrived...so it took a long time to get my order--but all was good. Nothing like Panera for Soup and a Sandwich.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stop in every now and then for a quick bite and I must say, I enjoy their salads very much. The place is clean, the staff is always courteous and never a long wait. Thank-you...

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We always try to go to local food places but this was really good. We had people that really wanted soup and this was the perfect place. Great food, Great people and so nice.