“Nice Lunch”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bedford Avenue & Driggs Avenue
Transit: The L train at the Bedford Avenue stop is just steps away from Station.
New Haven, Connecticut
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have eaten lunch and dinner twice over the last few weeks..... good food and location.... good place to have a bite and people watch. It is located across the street from the subway entrance and there are hundreds of bikes locked up on this streets....Brooklyn folks bike to this station and tale the train to Manhattan. Selection of sandwiches, burgers, salads.... good staff. Sit inside in the summer, its open to the outside but they have AC

• Visited June 2014

New York, New York, United States
“Okay food, slow service”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The staff was friendly, but the service once your order was place was really slow. There were four of us, three had the steak sandwich and one the vegan blackbean burger. Appetizer we split macaroni and cheese. The mac and cheese was great, the rest of the food was just okay. The burger was literally just mashed beans in a patty and the steak sandwiches sounded great, but when they got to table were just okay, one very fatty. Wouldn't go back.

• Visited April 2014
“Fantastic find in an unassuming place”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I found this place immediately off the subway exit. That made me a but hesitant but it was cold so we gave it a shot. I'm SO glad we did! This was our favorite meal during our 2 day trip to the city. They offer an all-day bottomless brunch which includes your breakfast plate & endless choice of mimosas, bloody Mary's, or sangria. If you're going to have more than one drink, this is the best option by far. I got the blueberry pancakes & ate about 3/4 of them before I was too full to eat. The server was super sweet & was very attentive the whole time. All in all- great experience & highly recommended.

1 Thank Rbwheeler21
“Great - when the chef turned up!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Arrived for breakfast early and the (lovely) waitress said 'the bad news is I have no chef.' We decided to hang out with a coffee and see if he arrived, which he did about 30 mins later. It was worth the wait. My granola was sweet and tasty, and my husband enjoyed his classic breakfast. Not cordon bleu, but a decent breakfast ahead of a day's walking. And excellent service.

Stays open until 4:00am, so I guess that's why the chef was late!

• Visited August 2013
Ottawa
“Perfect end to a long day”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great food and awesome service. I'd go back any day. I had the best hamburger that I've ever eaten in New York. After a long day of exploring Williamsburg, this was a great find.

Visited May 2013