“Great burgers!”
Review of Burger Bistro

Burger Bistro
Ranked #520 of 5,364 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Description: You have a listing for the Burger Bistro on 3rd Avenue in Brooklyn, but you don't have the 5th Avenue Burger Bistro in your system. Their phone number is 718-398-9800. The website says: "We're proud to announce the opening of our second Brooklyn location - 177 5th Avenue in Park Slope" as of "March 12th".
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was in Brooklyn last week for a concert and had walked all over Times Square so I had no energy to dine in. I walked up and down 5th Avenue for a good 20 minutes before I saw this wonderful restaurant. It is cute and quaint and very busy, The food came out fast. (I carried out bc I was so tired, so this was a plus). The menus come with a red colored pencil and you check off the items that you want! I had never seen that before. It's a neat idea. I ordered two sliders with ground beef, cheddar and swiss cheeses, wasabi mayo and onion straws with a side of fries. It was heavenly. They do have turkey burgers and veggie burgers, too. I recommend this place in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Brooklyn, New York
“Be Back Soon!!!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Today was my first BUT not my last time in "The Burger Bistro" I had the turkey burger with fried egg swiss cheese and guacamole with the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. My boyfriend is more adventures than me and he had the lamb burger with the works he added almost everything you can add to it. For three people with soft drinks and sides the bill was $65 which was well worth it to I've spend more in McDonald with less quality or flavor. The staff was so nice they made you feel at home can't wait to go back

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Noch90s
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Never in my tightwad life did I think I would say that a burger could actually be worth $20. However, I'm changing my tune. The kobe beef burger with a plethora of cheese and toppings my son ordered on our trip here was truly out of this world. Cooked to medium-rare perfection with just the right amount of seasoning and more tender and juicy than any other burger I've had, this was absolutely burger nirvana. My daughter and I were less hungry, so we shared a plate of sliders (which they were happy to allow us to do without charging and extra fee). They, too, were amazingly good.

On top of the delicious food, the service was prompt and friendly.

I used a Groupon which helped bring the tab back in to this atmosphere, but, even without the Groupon, it would have been worth it.

If you love burgers, you owe yourself a trip to the Burger Bistro.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Travelin_Tamiwithani
Brooklyn, New York
“Brooklyn's HIdden Hamburger Treasure”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The Burger Bistro will spoil you for other burgers. Servings are plentiful and the burger is cooked exactly as ordered. A great side is the greens or, my husband's favorite, the sweet potato fries. If you can, they have a Lunch Special M-F until 4 PM with burger, side, cheese and topping. We have been here several times, I have reviewed this before, and they continue to please. This is our new favorite for a quick meal.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mary Y
Atlanta, Georgia
“Burgers for everyone”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A regular place with my niece, there is a burger here for anyone. You get to pick any burger, bread (or not) and all your toppings. The fries and onion strings are great, and the salads are good to share. There is an adequate wine list, but I think it is pricey fir the small pour (but it does not stop us!)

Visited November 2013