“Great Fried chicken”

Jimmy's Diner
Ranked #445 of 5,534 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast all day, great burgers, and other fantastic food.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were in a bit of a hurry (last day of vacation) so host squeezed us in a small table. 2 people had fried chicken and 1 had shrimp and grits (spicy but very good) 3 good size pieces of fried chicken (I took 1 piece home and ate it on the plane ride home, glad I did) Many sides to choose from. This is a small Brooklyn restaurant, so don't expect a lot of room, but I highly recommend it. Be aware that this restaurant is on Union Ave. in Williamsburg and not Union St in Park Slope.

1  Thank bseidca

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Pies and Thighs had a 45 minute wait so we went over to Jimmy's and were very glad we did. The staff is super friendly. The food was GREAT. I had the shrimp and grits, my friends had the fried chicken with sides. I wish I lived nearby so I could go again and again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

WOW!!! What a fantastic diner for brunch lunch or evening meal. Breakfast eggs any way you like them, with tater tots delicious, dinner the pulled pork, chicken fabulous & service great. If you are in Brooklyn you really must try this diner it's well worth it.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

this is an upscale type of diner...they have comfort food but everything has a modern twist. the staff is excellent. the portions are huge. whenever I am craving a big healthy salad I think of this place...the salad has homemade roasted beets and peppers...oh no I am thinking about it again

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited this diner mid morning on a week day, so we where seated right away and the service and food out standing! I could just imagine the weekend traffic here though. I would have a plan b for a weekend trip. A very creative take on diner fare, I will return.