“Amazing!”

$99.00*
and up
Manhattan Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe the best way to experience a city is on a lightweight and comfortable city bike. We believe riding in smaller groups and at a slower pace creates a more intimate and memorable experience. We believe a friendly local guide will give you the best insider tips and recommendations for authentic, off the beaten path sites AND ... we believe wearing a walkie-talkie and headset keeps you safe and informed during the ride. Don't believe us? Read the reviews and see why we're Brooklyn's #1 rated activity on TripAdvisor.
New York, New York, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was an amazing way to experience the city, both as a tourist and a local. Our guide, James, was incredibly engaging and informative. The provided bikes were really comfortable and easy to ride. It's a great way to get an insider's perspective of the area. A great introduction to Brooklyn for natives and travelers alike.

2 Thank Cecily H

• Turkish first
carolhpeterm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of NY visit”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visit NYC almost every year. Wanted to explore Brooklyn. Husband born here. Found tour. One of the best things we've done on any visit. Engaging guide- Felippe
Decent excersise
Very interesting.

1 Thank carolhpeterm
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome brunch-bike-mania!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My sister and I had a lovely time! Really enjoyed the pace and the choice of stops for tasty treats to have along the way. Our tour guide Felipe was very nice and informative about Brooklyn's historic neighbourhoods. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who likes biking and brunch!

2 Thank JoseeROttawa
Caracas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Brooklyn!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a great time touring Brooklyn on a bike. Mostly because Felipe, our tour guide, knows a lot about Brooklyn history, which he shared via two way radios while we were riding. He took us to the most beautiful sites, with great views of Manhattan and Brooklyn. What I liked most was that it's not your typical tour, Felipe shared a lot of local facts and took us to exclusive places that not everybody gets to go. I would recommend this tour to everybody, no matter the age, because you can ride at your own pace and it´s mostly flat terrain. I would definitely go on the other tours that Get Up and Ride has to offer next time I'm in NYC.
Keep up the good work!

3 Thank AnaFCM86
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Brooklyn by Bike.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went on the Get Up and Ride tour yesterday and I've never had as much fun and exercise as I did on this bike tour....I'm a little older than most so I was anxious about going on a bike tour
of anywhere but this tour worked out great...the pace was easy and our tour guide kept a close eye on all of us..the equipment was excellent...I not only got a great workout but I received a full and detail history everywhere we went....And we made as many pit stops as we needed!
I highly recommend this tour.

2 Thank Ros M