“The perfect place for my first oyster experience!”
Review of Maison Premiere

Maison Premiere
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Premiere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 5,534 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New Orleans style absinthe and oyster bar
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I felt like I'd stepped into the 1950's when I walked in here...it was great. The atmosphere was wonderful, and the welcome was warm. Two of us, turning up on a whim, were seated right away (8:30ish on a Sunday) and we proceeded to sample the delights, of both the cocktail and the oyster menu!
I hear they have an oyster 'happy hour' too, so worth Googling!

1  Thank SMiles87

Reviewed March 27, 2013

lucky enough to sit at bar. Beyond helpful bartenders, who let us sample wine before buying a glass. bring the bucks and let them guide you. and they have absinthe!!
This was actually one of the best experiences I have ever had.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Visited it on Saturday for brunch cocktails.
Even though I am reluctant with the Williamsburg scene (which may seem a little pretentious)
I really enjoyed the ambient which was very carefully set (including the people that worked there), resembling to a theatre scenery.
I didn’t try the food but the cocktail menu was interesting and the execution of mine was excellent (a gin based called Kings something).
The music was also well chosen and the clientele was very interesting (and flirty if I might say).
Keep up the good work!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Sat at bar for happy hour-on a Friday and really enjoyed our experience.

We were skeptical at first, because the location is a little strange, and it's a small French place away from the business of Williamsburg.

We entered and were immediately approached from some pleasant employees.

Took well-advantage of happy hour- $1 OYSTERS- AND THE BEST PART IS- YOU'RE NOT LIMITED TO CHOOSE FROM A FEW- ANY-ONE THEY HAVE THAT DAY IS PART OF THE HAPPY HOUR. Sat at bar- enjoyed a few beers, and ate about 30-40 oysters each. Bill was expensive but thats because we really took advantage of this happy hour. Oysters were fresh and delicious!

If I ever have another friday off- will definitely go back. Cozy little place.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Title says it all really. In spite of the bad I really enjoy this place. In the warmer weather they also have a surprisingly pleasant enclosed back patio area.