“Great food! ”

Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Great food! ”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Ive eaten here several times and the food's always been delicious. Service has been up and down, last time we were met with rude and unattentive "host"..we literally had to remind them 3 times that we were waiting to be seated. Speaking of waiting, never go there in a rush. There's always a significant wait time. Fresh food and great margaritas are what I kept going back for.

Mesa, Arizona
“Ho ' Brah! So good !”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Being an Arizona native and visiting Brooklyn from AZ, Mexican food is comfort food. While out shopping , I dropped into this quaint little, busy little , quirky little place for tacos. So good! I had the Cabo and the American tacos with jasmine rice. I wasn't crazy about the rice, but it was good. The staff was friendly and the food zoomed out of the kitchen. There's a GREAT brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Wish I had been hungry enough to order that !

• Visited June 2014
New Jersey
“Dam good Mex esp for Brooklyn..........!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Son & I ate here long ago when he moved in the Brooklyn area. Today it was just awesome!!

Cute, quirky place. Good margaritas (esp for the northeast!!!) and really good guacamole & chips,
just yummy! The servers could be a little more 'aware' of your needs (and not talking to the bartender) but other than that we had a most enjoyable meal. We split 2 dishes (sorry, I forget what) but we thought it was all great!

As 'Ahnold' said 'We'll be baaaacckkk!!'

• Visited May 2014
Lakebay, Washington
“Fantastic food, drink, service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Their food is so fresh and wonderfully presented. Guacamole is to-die-for. Margaritas are perfect. Ended up sitting at bar, as we didn't want to wait for table (it gets a bit crowded on week ends), but it didn't spoil our experience.

• Visited June 2014
Helsinki, Finland
“Funky little spot for a great taco”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Ho'Brah has great tacos, burritos and margaritas. We perched ourselves at the bar and struck up a lively conversation with the bartender and other patrons while sampling a number of their fun margs and tacos. The burritos are huge, so a great value and delicious. For something smaller, individual tacos go for 3-5$ each and are also great. I asked the server to recommend me her two favorite and I don't remember which they were, but they were good. I had the pineapple ginger margs which were a nice change from the norm. Go to Ho'Brah for a relaxed, summery atmosphere, even on the coldest of days.

• Visited December 2013