“Blessed experience.”

and up
New York Gospel Music Tour
Ranked #5 of 244 things to do in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned choir of 240 voices has sold three million albums and won several Grammy and Dove Awards.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I'm from Brazil and visited BT Church today for the 12 pm service, and it was wonderful. The choir itself was amazing, Pastor Cymbala's message was great, really spoke to me, God's presence was overflowing the place, we all worshiped and praised in Spirit and in Truth the One who is worthy, the Great I Am, Jesus. I felt extremely welcome, the members were really caring, they all made us feel very welcome, really polite, next time I'm in New York I'll definitely visit BT, I loved it, God bless you all!

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"prayer"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

So refreshing to go to church and enjoy being with people of all cultures and races and praise God together like it should be. No divisions or separations. All one body in Christ! Don't miss out of this experience and attend their services. The message spoke to my heart and life as well. I was told the Tuesday prayer meeting was a must but we already had made plans... Will go back next time I'm in NY.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Holidaying in Brooklyn we were invited to attend Sunday service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle by our hosts. We arrived early and were ushered to our seats. I enjoyed the renditions by the choir; I can understand why they are world famous! The ambiance of the hall was heavenly and church goers were praising their lord and Saviour.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The Brooklyn Tabernacle is among the best experiences that you can have, if you are looking for the combination of gospel music, preaching and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The ceremony I attended were just amazing. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank magnushoij