“God's Blessings Abound”

and up
New York Gospel Music Tour
Ranked #6 of 222 things to do in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned choir of 240 voices has sold three million albums and won several Grammy and Dove Awards.
Asheville, NC
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“God's Blessings Abound”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Having worked with Carol at many of the music conferences, I wanted to see in person what she has accomplished at her church. Sunday was a usual service for The Tab. We arrived about an hour before service was to start so we could get good seats. Over an hour of beautiful music by the choir, soloist, and congregational singing set the tone for the service. I was truly blessed to be in the House of the Lord.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank RoadTripFreak

• Czech first
Greenville, SC
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

After attending Sunday morning service at Brooklyn Tabernacle, I felt like I was at church for the first time in 30 years. It was one of the highlights of our trip. And the music..... no words can describe.

Visited June 2013
Mountain View, Missouri, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Worship in Brooklyn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. The people were friendly and helpful. Music was upbeat, but I knew some of the songs. We heard a guest speaker who was great.

Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hallelujah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Its awesome to hear this choir in person! Listened them by bootleg in Ashgabat. I was really embraced by GOD in that amazing atmosphere of GOD's praise. I was impressed that its a real church and not a show. The highlight of my trip for me!

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful oasis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

What a wonderful place. Like a taste of heaven! We attended both the Tuesday noon and Tuesday evening prayer. Everyone we met greeted and blessed us! God bless this church!

1 Thank Marya A