“Lobster Roll”

Description: 718-389-8990
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Lobster Roll”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

One of the best Lobster Rolls I have ever had! I would have it everytime I visit but my friend is allergic to shellfish; so, I wouldn't want him to die on my watch...but it is sooooooooo good and it is REAL lobster, no imitation!

Visited January 2014

Chicago
“Best Bloody Mary's with a lobster claw garnish!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Casual restaurant menu has something for everyone.
My daughter loved the popcorn shrimp as a appetizer, I enjoyed the lobster corn soup. My husband and I shared the lobster mac and cheese. I drank both my appetizer and dessert.... The decadent Bloody Mary's.

Visited January 2014
Ohio
“Casual Seafood at a Reasonable $$”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went here one night for a snack after a movie. In this place you order your food from a walk up counter--no table service, however, that was OK with us. Also, it's no frills so if you like to go fancy, this is not the place. Yet, beyond that it fit our needs and the service and speed of food delivery to our table was above par, One in our party had the Mussels - said they were very good. I however made a mistake by ordering the breaded-fried shrimp. VERY bad--soggy with no crunch, bland taste, and the breading was not sticking. Possibly an error in the preparation? In any event overall was satisfied although I would recommend avoiding the fried shrimp and go with the lobster roll. I've had that before here and it was A-1. Note: They also have a large rear patio area with picnic tables for good weather.

• Visited December 2013
“A must! if in the area”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, excelent food, very nice staff.
The location could be better.. but if you happen to be in the environment you must get inside.

Malmo, Sweden
“Very good and friendly”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great food, cool place, very friendly.
Came here with our two teenagers and there were absolutely something for everybody.
Whole lobster or Crab cake dinner.
Try it!