“Best pizza around.”

Description: near Pratt University in Clinton Hill
NJ-USA
“Best pizza around.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Take out a dictionary. Look up "hole in the wall". See picture of Luigi's!!! Unbelievable pizza. You could not find a smaller place to get great food. An old time, stand up at the counter, food joint. Kind of like a food truck, but in a building. Really great pizza. Just outside the Hall Street gate of Pratt Institute.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ChrisR11

GA
“Great hole the wall pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Wow! Walked half block from friend's home for the tastiest pizza. She sent me over to order, just telling them what I wanted on it. Didn't know it would be some of the best pizza I've ever had. I thought she was sending me to a sit down Italian restaurant. Surprise! Walk up to window of the roll up bay and order. Ten minutes, paid and on the way back the half block to eat! Wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza if I lived near!

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Get a REAL NY slice here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed in Fort Greene and heard about the place from a friend in Denver who used to live in Brooklyn. Very legit slices! My daughter had the traditional but I tried the Buffalo chicken slice (don't laugh, it is outstanding!) We ended up bringing a pie upstate with us in the car the next day and there was not a lot leftover by the time we passed Woodstock!

• Visited May 2012
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Pizza. Real New York Pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is the pizza I remember growing up with as a little girl, living in New York. Haven't had any REAL pizza since I left NY. When I came up from Florida to visit my son in Brooklyn, the first place he took me was 3 Luigi's in Clinton Hill. It's his favorite pizza joint too. It got him through Grad School at Pratt. Now I have 2 reasons to get back up to Brooklyn!

Visited March 2012