“OMG”
Review of Dough

Dough
Ranked #1 of 212 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was visiting my son in Brooklyn. He asked, "Want to go have the best donut in the world?" Having no other immediate plans, we walked a good 20 minutes, on a chilly Spring day, from Crown Heights to Bed- Stuy. We enter the small, woody, charming bakery and there is a display case with these huge, fluffy donuts with exotic and unusual flavors as well as the expected. I had the toasted coconut, and others were sampled. And yes... They were the BEST donuts I have ever had. Fantastic. Go!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Gave in again and visited Dough with the intent just to get one or two doughnuts. My first visit early last year was with that same mind set. Well, my mind went hay-wire again after looking at all those great big, beautiful looking doughnuts. Trying not to get in my car and drive down there, now. Anyway, whether you have the will power or not, this place is a must. Still the best doughnuts around. I'm also glad, they stay open later, now. Thank You Dough. When you go in, you want to buy every flavor they have, but remember, they are pricey. Then again, you only live once, so enjoy...

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best donuts I've ever eaten... And I've eaten a lot of donuts.... I'm from a small town in pa and while visiting a friend in Brooklyn she took me and my wife here... We had a variety of donuts and they were all simply amazing do good in fact we got more and took them home to share with family and friends and they all agreed.... The best ever... Also we had the hot apple cider and it was awesome too... There is no doubt in my mind that I will go back when I am in the area next time

Reviewed December 25, 2012

These Doughnuts are perfect! It is worth the drive/trip. I had the basic Cinnamon and sugar so I could enjoy the taste of the dough. Not greasy, not too sweet. You have to try them all. Hibiscus, blood orange, coconut all amazing.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Happened upon the Dough doughnut stall at the Brooklyn Flea. The basement of the Flea is a parade of tastes. The doughnuts were a magnet and the one with the Passion Fruit icing was divine, best I have had to date. They have a store in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn. Look for them!