All reviews rooftop bar brooklyn bowl floor to ceiling windows manhattan skyline polished concrete floors mini bar is loft rooms restaurant downstairs high ceilings great design new york east river few blocks l train wyeth factory williamsburg
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

This is a great place to go mid afternoon and have a few drinks in the rooftop bar. You get exceptional views of Manhattan. It gets very busy and you may need to line up. This is why we decided to go early afternoon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2019

So glad our friends recommend the Wythe. The staff was unfailingly pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was so convenient. The view of Manhattan was perfect as was our room and the maid service. The surrounding restaurants and bars and shops provided everything we needed. Close to the subway stop too. Highly recommend.

Room tip: Rooms with a view of Manhattan are more expensive, but well worth the cost.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Katiebug38
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Went late afternoon for drinks after lunch. The space itself is elegant but the views of Manhattan Island are spectacular Sunset was out of a movie. Great drinks/cocktails especially Champagne Cocktail , of which I had a few. Service is great and there is a huge outside wraparound terrace with chaises for Spring and Summer Very attractive crowd A great time was had by all 4 of us!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2019

I am 37 weeks pregnant and my partner got me a couple of nights away from all the baby prep and chores to relax alone before our baby comes. I have a wonderful time. The food is amazing and the view from he rooftop is great. The staff are fantastic and helpful. I really had a wonderful time.

I particularly enjoyed that my room had a private balcony. It was spacious and much bigger than I expected, plenty of room for 4 people or so to come and chat in the fresh air.

The area is fantastic too, lots of amazing restaurants that are walkable, and with a seemingly infinite number of options for food delivery if you'd like to stay indoors. There are multiple parks nearby including one with a walkway along the river which is a lot of fun.

If shopping is you thing, it's not a far walk (a few blocks) to lots of great little unique places to discover.

I really loved everything about my stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Good clean hotel. I really liked the interior.
Great Staff! Great coffee in the restaurant.

We asked for a quiet room and got the one facing the main street and opposite the club with music until 3am... not fun...

rooftop terrace has nice skyline view but you will find better.

Would not recommend based on price-value.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple