I have to say, the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg is one of the swankiest hotels I have ever stayed in. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the Loft Suites are just downright spectacular. South 7 Loft, the room we were in, had the most breathtaking views of Manhattan I think I have ever seen.
The service was also pleasant, despite being asked everytime I walked into the hotel whether I needed to get in line for the rooftop bar, and attentive.
The two downsides to this property:
1) No room service! The restaurant is AWESOME and I just love it. But not even being able to grab takeout? A bit silly if you ask me. This is mostly made up for fairly quick restaurant delivery from local spots (Pies n Thighs - you saved me).
2) If you're facing the street, on a weekend night, you will hear until 4am, the thumping beat of the nearby clubs. It is obnoxious, constant, and quite frankly, insane to me. Ear plugs and a good dose of exhaustion finally did it for me at 3am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wythe Hotel is a historically industrial building, from 1901, that has been converted into a 72-room hotel on the Williamsburg, Brooklynwaterfront. All of the inherent character of the building has beenpreserved-its exposed brick, arched windows, cast iron columns, andpine ceilings. The leftover ceiling pine has been re-used whereverpossible: in the beds, desks, minibars and restaurant floor. All foodand beverage, including a restaurant, rooftop bar, and private diningroom, will be operated by Andrew Tarlow, of Diner, Marlow & Sons, andRoman's. We are 5 minutes east of Union Square off the Bedford L stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Wythe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.