Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely not fancy or my fav restaurant in NYC but you will certainly get the most bang for your buck here and the food is pretty decent drinks are also pretty good and service is always good !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (128)

Reviewed October 4, 2019

Great service but the food I chose, I was not impressed with. I ordered the Crispy Cod Platter with fries and was expecting something quite grand. It was five giant fish fingers and fries!

The coleslaw portion was very small, the salad very dry and small, and the menu showed this meal came with cornbread. When the meal arrived at my table, there was no cornbread and I when I questioned this, I was told it did not have cornbread included.

Hugely disappointing and I would not visit again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

This is my go-to restaurant for Barbecued Chicken and / or Ribs. The food is excellent and far less expensive than all the hyped restaurants serving the same type of food. My combo chicken and ribs came with a choice of potato or yellow rice and corn bread. They also offer speedy home delivery. Whenever I order delivery the person on the phone is pleasant and the order always arrives complete.

I've had food from here many times and will continue to do so.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Now don’t get me wrong, quick food and service is amazing but it has to be accompanied with amazing food else a little wait is worth it! The wings I can’t get enough of, their sticky wings are my absolute FAVOURITE wings of all. My husband loves the Hennessy wings. However, when it game to our main course of a double rack of Baby back ribs, it just tasted off. It came like 1 minute into us digging into our wings so it just had to stay there for awhile and again, it was a bit off...sort of “fresh” like it just needed to be seasoned and cooked more. Here is definitely a staple for amazing wings and wings but I may not be in a rush to have a full 3 course meal here since I can’t even finish my first course properly. Our server was efficient & provided service with a smile which I can appreciate

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank RossinaR
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Came with a friend from the UK and wanted to taste Southern American food in NYC as we were viviting for the Holidays - this hidden gem did not disappoint! Great cocktails, large portions. I had the mixed combo with mac cheese - delicious!
On our first visit, our server Lonny, was so thorough and patient with us. He was explained the tip situation so that we could make an informed decision on payment. He worked so hard all night! We visited again, but was served by a female waitress who was very lazy and added on her tip without explaining. We removed her tip - work hard and courteously - then you will be tipped! I hope Lonny is rewarded generously customers - he really gives a great service and is a great guy who will go far I'm sure!

Date of visit: December 2018