after furiously looking on the internet for a last minute hotel to stay in while working in New York at the last minute i came across the box house hotel... and wow I'm so glad i did. as a female traveling solo i really wanted to find somewhere comfortable and safe and also an oasis from coming home after a full day working - the box house hotel was that and then some!!
here's a few things to know if you're considering staying here:
- the hotel is EXACTLY as it looks in the picture - the apartment was absolutely spotless & in amazing condition. i actually wondered if i was the first person to stay in that room!
- the staff are so lovely and helpful at all times.
- the kitchen has everything you need should you chose not to eat out every night.
- theres also a free taxi service to drop you to places in the local area (bonus!)
i've got nothing but the highest praise for this place and i've stayed in ALOT of hotels so thats saying something!!
after an intense week working staying here made it so much easier and i'd come back and stay in a heartbeat.
- you get 10 times more for you're money here than staying in an average hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the industrial chic area of North Greenpoint in Brooklyn, The Box House Hotel features contemporary lofts and suites with large windows. The Box House offers comfortable self-catering accommodations with extensive hotel facilities. Each apartment-style accommodation at The Box House Hotel is styled with bright colors, hardwood floors, antiques and contemporary art. Select rooms have a terrace and views of Midtown Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Box House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.