“Dinner was good”
Review of SOCO

SOCO
Reserve with OpenTable
SOCO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 5,705 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ryerson & Grand
Description: Southern Fused Cuisine
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went to dinner with the family. The restaurant is nice. It is a dark setting, romantic. I ordered a mojito, it was just ok. ( Please note there is no menu for kids. ) my youngest ordered the blackened salmon. It was very good. My oldest ordered the barbecued chicken and she was pleased. I ordered the chicken and waffles. The chicken was very good. I was not crazy about the waffles at all. The red velvet waffle was pretty but it didn't have much flavor, and I really love waffles. I was a bit disappointed. We had a side of Mac and cheese it was good. I found myself eating of off everyone elses plate. Overal

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Soco had good sevice, great food good options food portion could be better need to eat three courses to be filled.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The food and drinks is great here! The wait with a reservation was 45minutes! Very crowded! The service we received at the table was excellent!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time with a friend and was very pleased all around. But I am baffled about the positive reviews on the mac & cheese because Ive definitely had better. Heck, I have made mac & cheese better than what they served. But overall the food was delicious! My friend and the fried chicken and red velvet waffle which she said was good but she was more impressed with the waffle. I had the short rib which was excellent, very tender and seasoned well. To drink I tried the hibiscus sweet tea and the mardi gras but I would definitely return for the sweet tea which was delicious.
I would absolutely return again in the future!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I came here for a party, and ended up eating way more than we drank! The food was exciting and AWESOME. They are known for their fried chicken and waffles. Beautiful setup. I wanted to try everything on this menu! Cool atmosphere. I would definitely come back!