“great sushi and rolls”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

this is a great little place. food is great, friendly staff. amazing selection of rolls. in the warmer weather there is a charming backyard space.

1  Thank LesPM
There are newer reviews for Jpan

Reviewed March 1, 2013

When I say it - I mean it! I travel a lot and I always try sushi in every country I go to... But Jpan sushi are the best ever!!! I used to live in Park Slope and thats how I discovered this friendly and cozy Restaurant. Since I moved away I could not find sushi as tasty and fresh as at Jpan.
Now every time I am back in NY - Jpan restaurant is on the top of my list of places to visit.
It was 3 years since I visited them last - but they still did remember me! Excellent service!!! And I am looking forward to dine there again in the future! Thank You Jpan team - you are the Best!!!

1  Thank RV22
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Sushi was fresh, good and restaurant had a nice atmosphere. Was normal prices for sushi rolls $5-12 a roll with most rolls in the $5 range. Miso soup was also good.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We popped in late middle of the week and there was a few people in having their meals.

The food was delicious, came out in a timely manner and in good portions for the price.

I would definitely go back to Jpan.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a local place in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. I come here with my sister and her family as it is one of their local favorites.

If the weather is as nice as itbwasvon my lady visit, ask to sit on the patio in the back - lined with bamboo and other trees, it is quite serene

The menu is pretty extensive, so there is something for everyone - my sister and brother-in-law do not eat fish or meat, and they have plenty to choose from. My niece always goes with the chicken or beef teriyaki, which is served with ample rice and vegetables. As for me, I go sushi - this most recent time it was tuna with jalapeño and then the volcano roll - tuna with avocado and Pablo - both delicious

I have enjoyed the food every time and I know you will too - enjoy!