“Great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bike and Roll NYC

Bike and Roll NYC
More attraction details
Owner description: Conveniently located on Grand Army Plaza offering access to all of Prospect Park and beyond. Rentals on high-quality, freshly-tuned Trek bikes. Rentals include bike, helmet, lock, and map. Kids equipment available - tagalongs, baby seats, and burleys.Seasonal hours.
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went to NYC for Thanksgiving week. My wife and daughter shopped while I took a personalize ride through Central Park. Ride was supposed to be 15 riders but only i showed up. My guide was awesome! Not only went through Central Park, but saw major city sites along the way cuz it was just me and the guide and we could go faster. Saw Grant's tomb, Hudson River where Sully landed, was shown where several celebrities lived and much more. Best thing I did in NYC, but I'm a country boy who likes to ride! I would recommend for families of all ages too since the ride seems easily tailored for various group types!

Visited November 2012