“Authentic and Delicious...............”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bedford and Driggs
Transit: L train, Bedford Avenue station.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

During my recent Holiday visit to Brooklyn, I had the pleasure of being taken to Cadaques for Sangria and dinner!!! Had Oysters on the Half Shell, a delicious cut of beef and such a fun atmosphere for catching up and drinking some yummy sangria.............When in Brooklyn, it's a must!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We found this restaurant while walking through Williamsburg. It was a nice cozy atmosphere. Our waiter Antonio was so nice. We really didn't know what we wanted to eat so we let him pick most of our selections. The oysters were delicious, we suggest trying the east and the west coast ones if you go. Drinks were great and he helped us pick some great wine choices. We knew we wanted streak so he brought our a great hangar steak for two. We couldn't have been happier. The staff was very attentive & nice. Get the chocolate fondant for dessert. So worth the extra calories. We will definitely go back. Yummy!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went with the family for lunch/brunch. Could not try a lot of the paella and fideua options not available), but we did have some nice bocadillos (sandwich) options. The embutidos (sausage ham) selections were fine. I had sopa de ajo (garlic soup)- which was tasty. The duck sandwich (not very Spanish nor Catalan) was very good. Thw waitress was now to the estacblishment and as up to date on the menu/Spanish choices. Everything was good. I found it to be a bit pricey. We have to come back to check out the paella and other dinner options.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Having spent a couple of nights in Cadaques, Spain and loving Spanish cuisine in general, I was excited to try this spot in Brooklyn. My niece who once lived in Spain was part of this group.
The room is casual and comfortable. The room was empty at 12:00PM on a Sunday which really wasn't a good sign. We gave it a shot.
I was excited to see Iberico Jamon on the menu particularly because of the low price (in Manhattan, the same amount of ham is $10 more at least). That and the Pan Con Tomate were the highlights of the entire meal. Everything went downhill after that.
Our server was very slow and seemed mostly apathetic. My entree was brought first. A full five minutes later, the second and third entree arrived. After 5 more minutes, I had to get up and see where the fourth entree was. I was told "it was coming soon". No apology. 10 minutes between the first and last entree is ridiculous. Neither were diffcult to make (a hamburger and a sandwich). My hamburger was order as Medium Rare, it came Well Done.
The tortillas we also ordered were lacking any flavor at all and poorly cooked.
They weren't busy and yet they seemed overwhelmed. Could have been just a bad day but I probably won't return anytime soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Our visit to Cadaques was a spur of the moment decision that turned out to be a very good choice in an area full of exciting dining. We had juicy crisp asparagus with romescu and thin slices of cheese and almonds, tender squid with peppers and onion, grilled cuttlefish, fresh and lively salad drizzled with delicious olive oil and some thinly sliced cheese, and one of the best tapas ever of pork belly cubes. The food was beautifully presented and the service was friendly and efficient. The prices were very reasonable and the happy hour included choice of beers and good wine by the glass. Cadaques has lots of character and not overly crowded with tables. Well worth a visit!