“Sweet rooftop”
Review of Berry Park

Berry Park
Ranked #840 of 5,459 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Description: Beer Garden/Roof Bar & Grill in Williamsburg/Brooklyn NY.
Description: Beer Garden/Roof Bar & Grill in Williamsburg/Brooklyn NY.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Berry Park is a fun place, very spacious inside with massive projector screens for tv or sporting events. Pretty good beer selection, from what I remember I don't believe they carry your typical cheap draft beers or PBR cans if you're looking for that but I could be wrong.

The rooftop is a great spot and didn't have a pretentious vibe many manhattan rooftops have. Good crowd both nights I went and neither was a weekend night. Staff was friendly, drunkenly made friends with one of the old security/bar back guys, it was one of those nights.

All in all it's a place to drop by or stick around all night.

There are newer reviews for Berry Park

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This place was a pleasant suprise. the bouncer was friendly. We sat on the rooftop which had a nice view of the skyline. They sell breakfast into the afternoon and it IS GOOD. The basket of fries is also really good... really really good. The beer selection is good and the atmosphere is really nice. Id definately go again. Its a place you tell your friends about.

Cons: The 20% gratuity is already included so our waitress was miserable, rude and impatient and did not deserved any tip as far as I'm concerned, but otherwise this place is a gem.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We only stopped in for drinks and a look at the view (tourists). Great place, cute rooftop bar with great view, averaged priced drinks. Seemed like a popular local place to get some sun and drinks :)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Williamsburg had been a happening for more than 10 years and the neighborhood is changing drastically. I remember first exploring the night scene 10 years ago, there were few good spots but not as lively as today, I knew someday Williamsburg will be one of the stable neighborhood in NYC. Radegast hall and beirgarden is one of my favorite until I came across Berry Park last weekend when I read about it on a website about rooftop biergarden. I thought to give it a try and came here with a buddy of mine. Pleasant surprise when I first approach the door as I knew the bouncer from another establishment, good start cause he is extremely friendly and I had good encounters with him in the past. Not to mention the beautiful women that stroll in before and after me its worth a double take. The first floor is setup like a regular beer garden and the main event would be the 2nd floor rooftop with a great view of NYC skyline. I must say this is not a true German establishment as they offer local and Belgium beer, but the wide selection of beer and the price is worth a second visit. Offer all good crowd, good beer and faboulous rooftop, this will be one of mine go to in the near future. Cheers!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

beautiful views of nyc! brunch could be a teeny bit cheaper, but otherwise this is the best summer bar there is!