“Clean, friendly. very good :)”
Review of Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #40 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Clean, friendly. very good :)”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This Hotel is good for solo travelers and for couples. It is very clean, not just the rooms.... tho whole hotel. The stuff in this Hotel is very friendly. Whether early in the morning or late in the night, friendly stuff.
I would stay in this Hotel again, when i am next time in new york.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
fairfax, va
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The ambience and feel at this hotel is fun.
It is in the heart of Brooklyn, located near the Gowanus. 20 min straight shot to and from Manhattan. Train stop is at 36 and 4th, is pretty close. Dim sum locally on Sunday @ Harbor East is terrific! And...I love that its not in Manhattan!

• Stayed March 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean. The bathroom was top notch. The room was small, but it's NY and I have learned to expect that. The free breakfast was a nice touch. My main issue is that it is not located in the best of neighborhoods. Didn't want to leave the hotel without a cab. Felt safe while in the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Durham, NC
Reviewed March 3, 2013

BPM is a gem in an area that is difficult to find hotels in. We were visiting family in Brooklyn and not interested in going into the city - so options were limited. The hotel is clean, well appointed and has a very trendy feel. The guest services staff is wonderful. We stayed one night and were very happy with our choice! We are very likely to return.

• Stayed March 2013
St Albans
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a great boutique property - the staff are very friendly - I called from JFK after I landed as I had not checked the best route - the hotel immediately arranged a car company that they had an arrangement with and I got a great deal to the hotel that arrived within minutes. The welcome was great, the rooms extremely comfortable both modern and well equipped. Wifi was free, and fast. The subway was only 5 minutes away, and I could get to Times Square within 30 minutes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank butterwt
Hollywood, California, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have had the pleasure to DJ @ Hotel BPM and it was a great experience especially being the first DJ to perform at the Hotel. Other than that I have stayed at the hotel several times to have access to Barclay Center and LES in manhattan. It is the best property to be staying at compared to all the others in Brooklyn!

I also stayed there once for one of the summer concerts Brooklyn hosts.

Room Tip: The top floors are quieter. They usually have open bar some weekends.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I traveled into Brooklyn for training in nearby Fort Hamilton. My intent was to only stay for one night however I was so fascinated by the room and how comfortable, trendy and welcoming it was I extended my stay for another night and I am very happy I did. That gave me an opportunity to not only enjoy the greater Brooklyn area during the day and night but it also gave me an amazing room that I highly looked forward returning to. Regarding the Hotel BPM employees and staff, they were very remarkable and eager to help if and when it was needed. I give Hotel BPM two thumbs up and I can certainly say that I will be returning for a personal stay, on a Friday or Saturday so I can experience the live DJ and entertainment. Thanks Hotel BPM for making my first experience with you a great one!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo