“Very impress with this Hotel BPM w staff and managment..”
Review of Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #39 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Being a clincal medical director, I tend to travel alot through out the years. I usually stay at W or other "4 star" in Manhattan. This time I spent 4 days during New Years Eve weekend with the misses. After reading an article in Esquire magazine about Hotel BPM, I figure why not!! I was very very impress. The staff was very friendly and gave the best advice on everything. Paul, the GM, even help me print out tickets for Brooklyn Nets game. Dave and front staff was very knowledgable and very friendly. I will be back for sure!!
RLT

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Dr. Robbie L:

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job.

I am so honored that you choose Hotel BPM while you were in Brooklyn. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.

If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. Guest Services would be happy to connect you to my office.

There are newer reviews for Hotel BPM Brooklyn

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I travel almost every other weekend. I'm in and out of hotels and always on the go. By far this hotel has the best customer service I've ever had. And I can't forget and mention how cool this hotel is too.

My girl and I spent 5 nights in NYC and we stayed in BK. My friend told me about this hotel and highly recommended it. From the moment my girl and I checked in we were treated like royalty. Every single employee in this hotel really made our stay an unforgettable one!

They serve breakfast downstairs in the morning. They have a live DJ on Fridays and Saturday nights in the lobby. And also will be playing in the lounge downstairs with drinks. You can listen to the DJ live from your TV and the sound also can be controlled in your room and bathroom.

The neighborhood is so family friendly with lots of great places to eat. There is a subway station only 2 short blocks away. The cab service they call for you are honest and efficient. Whenever I called the front desk for anything it was done right away. I can't see myself staying anywhere else when I come back to the NYC area.

The STAFF is amazing! A special thank you to everyone who works there!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Manuel L:

It was a delight for me to read about your experience at our hotel. Our team strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as we can. Your feedback validates that we are doing our job. Thank you for choosing Hotel BPM while you were in Brooklyn. We’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share your feedback in this forum. I really appreciate it and have copied our team and they all send a "thank you.". We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please let us know.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My cousin and I vistied New York for a concert earlier this month and decided to take a chance on this hotel as we have never visited Brooklyn before. Although the sourroundings were not what we are used to and to be honest we initially questioned if the area was safe, the great staff and the helpful people in the area put our mind at ease. The service we received was excellent. The hotel facilities were not all up and running but the staff were eager to help in any way they could. They assisted us with getting tickets to a show, helped with directions to attractions and made us feel like we were at home with family during our free breakfast each morning. Also our room was beautiful and just steps from the hotel is the subway with several different lines. We would not hesitate to stay there again. Thanks BPM!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Lyn52_12:

Thanks for taking the chance ! :) Our area is certainly urban but as you learned very welcoming. It's guests like you that help us get better.

Your review is very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel is a gem for those having to stay in Brooklyn. I was recently deployed from out of state to assist with the Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts, and I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks. I can't say enough good things about the staff. They were helpful, attentive, and professional. They were able to accommodate several laundry and transportation needs I had during my stay, and they did it with a great attitude and a willingness to find a solution. I was never told "no" without the staff trying to find an alternate solution. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Henry Y:

We appreciate the review and even more so appreciate the scores of folks that came to the "rescue" here in Brooklyn & NY following the Sandy disaster.

It was a pleasure having you here and we are glad that we made your mission to the area enjoyable.

Look forward to seeing you again and perhaps under a bit better conditions.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

It is rather amusing to read some guests` impressions of my neighborhood, which appears to be the sticking point, as almost all the reviews post favorable reviews of the hotel. I put myself up in this apartment for a few days back in July, vacating my own apartment for some family and guests of my wedding. The hotel was wonderful. Now, onto the neighborhood. There's a reason many people live in the suburbs. This separation of and creates irrational fears of urban dangers. Folks, I live in this neighborhood. It certainly is not well-off, though it is gentrifying. It is mainly comprised of the working poor, yes the 47 percent, mainly immigrants, who are working their tales of for a better life. A short walk from the hotel puts you in the center of Sunset Park. This vibrant neighborhood, made up mostly of Chinese and Mexican immigrants, has some of the richest and most authentic cuisine in the city. It's a shame that more people don't explore this neighborhood. Anthony Bourdain recently did. Sunset Park, the actual park, affords one best views of New York City. The neighborhood is also a manufacturing powerhouse and contains a fascinating array of factories-a reminder that we actually still make things. Head up the street to Kofte Piyaz for some of the best Turkish food. Yes, many of the folks here are brown, as my wife and I are, but you are so much safer here, as no one targets this area, as it is not a touristy or trendy area, as such areas are marred by far more muggings. I am a teacher and my wife is a lawyer. We love it here. So, step out of the bubble and explore Sunset Park, a slice of real NYC. And, btw, a major opera company just moved to Sunset Park. I realize this is more about my nabe, but it needed to be said.

• Stayed: July 2012
7  Thank James G
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear James G,

I cannot thank you enough for the carefully thought out and intelligent review you posted. I read it several times since receiving it and wanted to tell you how much it is appreciated by the staff here at Hotel BPM. Many of us live in the area and when we see some of the comments about our neighborhood..well it stings a bit.

You were so right on about your observations and we appreciate you giving us a try. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel is very clean and neat, it looks brand new which I think it is. It also has a cool factor to it.
The best part is the staff, they are amazing. I was there for two weeks and everyone was extremely nice and helpful, they would go out of their way to help, they were all (not the the front desk staff) very friendly and charismatic, always chatting with guests and asking about their day and their plans etc.... Just amazing.
Location is not the best but it's safe, lots of places to eat and a couple blocks from the subway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Steven989092,

Thanks for the review! We encourage our staff to read the reviews and we review them all during our meetings as well. It helps us in reinforcing what we preach; "The Customer Comes First."

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Be well & Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am sure, under normal circumstances this is a great place. The staff are great, and they are doing whatever they can under some challenges lately. I surmise that many of the FEMA sponsored Brookline residents who lost the homes due to Sandy are staying here. Naturally, the open bar may have nothing but beer and wine, and for breakfast, they can run out of milk fast. But what they are doing under some stress is phenomenal. The place is safe, and you can easily walk to the train station. Along the rode, there are some great eating place too. I discovered a fab. Bangladeshi eatery next to the train stop.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kuntal S

Dear Kuntal S,

We like to think that even under the worst of circumstances we're pretty darned good :) But I certainly understand your sentiment.

The "Sandy" disaster that hit our area disrupted the lives of millions of people. Here we are 6 weeks later and in the middle of what is our Holiday Season and so many people are still devistated by the events.

We made a pledge early on to help our community as Hotel BPM is a community "proud" and driven property. Our guests staying here have ranged from displaced people to National Guard troops to Contractors traveling from across the US to lend a hand to the Sandy Recovery Effort.

Our "normal" guests deserve a giant salute as well for being compassionate and understanding in the face of everything that has happened.

We're happy to say that all services are restored 110% and we are on track to begin our 24-hour room service before the end of the month.

Thanks for comments.