“Great stay!!”

Hotel BPM Brooklyn
Ranked #44 of 74 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This trendy hotel is the place to be! Stayed there over the weekend and had the most amazing time! The hotel staff were friendly and helpful! Got to meet the owner, DJ Bijal and manager Paul who are as nice and caring as anyone could be! The bed was comfortable and relaxing and the color, decor, and feel of the overall room was 100% what I needed in terms of a vacation! The BEST part was the amazing rainfall shower head and the hot french toast breakfast complimentary the next morning! The convenience of being right there and close to things with this kind of service was exactly what we were looking for...I'd DEFINITELY recommend staying here and I'll be sure to come back!
Oh and I can't forget to mention the awesome DJ turntables in the lobby which music you can hear through out your room and bathroom if you choose! The great thing about it is that you can't hear it outside your room so if others are listening and you're trying to get some sleep, you definitely can and you'll also not be bothering your neighbors if you're up listening in the middle of the night! The convenience and accessibility is amazing here!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Beautiful, midcentury/modern decor. No detail unaddressed. The Saturday night DJ party was awesome! Morning breakfast --more than I could have imagined. The staff was kind, helpful and wonderful! Great location near the subway to Manhattan and Williamsburg. We will be be back every time we visit NYC.

1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We received excellent service when staying at bpm hotel. Most of the staff are young and we found them all to be extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. We had excellent breakfasts and wonderful service from the staff. Our rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We arrived very late around 10.00 pm and needed to get something eat, the staff gave us some menus from local eateries and took our order and soon we had a knock on our door and one of the local eateries arrived with our order, that was very welcome.
there are some good restaurants nearby at Brooklyn Heights together with a most magnificent view of Manhattan, which you cannot get anywhere else. We also had an enjoyable day at Coney Island , the park and museum.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Ann C
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Ann C:

Did you think we forgot about you? NEVER! We value the suggestions and comments of all of our guests. It gives us a chance to learn and improve. The "Sandy" storm caused us to delay a bit in responses from reviews around that period.

It looks like you enjoyed your stay with us and that puts a smile on our face. Look forward to seeing you again....soon :)

Cheers,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I got a deal on Living Social to stay at this hotel. My boyfriend and I stayed here when we went to a concert in Brooklyn. Since we both DJ, it seemed like the ideal place for us to stay. We loved that they have turntables in the lobby! The staff was super friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed the great amenities, such as being able to listen to music in your room, free Wifi, complimentary breakfast and the Keurig coffee maker in the room. Our room was trendy and modern, the only thing was that the chair for the desk seemed a little large for the room size. We both loved the pillows they picked, super comfy. We were only short walk away from the metro station, which we took to our concert. We will definitely be staying here again, next time we come to Brooklyn.

2  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I came to Brooklyn for a family emergency and this place was chosen for me by someone else as the hospital was in the vicinity. I just pretty much landed there and the vibe was wonderful! Joe and Jonathon bent over backwards for every request. Service was impeccable, quiet as can be, comfortable, clean and modern. Nice breakfast in the am. Great music.

The downside is that it pretty much is in the middle of nowhere, however, there are cabs and the subway is just four blocks away, and of course, from that point, the world is your oyster.

Room Tip: Mine was 311 which was in a little alcove away from other rooms and the elevator which I'm sure...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank msliz56
HotelBPM, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Hello Msliz56,
I am very happy to hear that you arrived to the hotel delightfully surprised. We strive to offer each guest the best service possible and happy to hear we did so. We look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Hotel BPM and enjoyed our stay very much! The staff was very friendly and attentive, the rooms were comfortable and the atmosphere was great. When we arrived there was a live DJ spinning a diverse mix which created a nice vibe in the lobby and lounge area which we had the option to also enjoy in our room. We spent some time in the lounge where I enjoyed delicious Sangria and my boyfriend a beer before heading out to dinner. We hopped on the subway - located just a very short stroll from the hotel - and headed toward Park Slope just one stop away. There were tons of restaurants to choose from and we chose Peperoncino - a tiny and delicious - Italian restaurant.

In the room we loved the bathroom speakers, comfortable beds, complimentary WiFi and the Keurig Coffee Maker was an excellent touch. We also LOVED the complimentary breakfast the next morning served in the lounge area. It was great to have the option of a hot entree (bacon and eggs the day we stayed) and the breakfast staff was also very friendly.

I definitely recommend this hotel and we will return again soon for sure!

1  Thank Alyssa D
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Alyssa D

Sorry that it took so long to respond to your review. We had a "touch" of bad weather that made me fall behind in responding. I didn’t want you to think that we don't appreciate your kind words because we do!

The entire staff works so diligently to bring a superb guest experience to everyone that stays with us and we get feedback like yours it lets us know that we are on the right track.

Thanks again and hopefully you and your boyfriend will be visiting again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My friends and I stayed at BPM last weekend and had a great time. The hotel and rooms were clean and comfortable. The mini fridge and Keurig came in very handy! The breakfast was delicious! The music with the speakers in the bathroom made it a very fun place to get ready for a bunch of girls heading out on the town! The staff was AMAZING!! Every single person we came in contact with who worked at BPM was committed to making sure we had a great time and had everything we needed. To say they were AWESOME is still not saying enough. I would highly recommend BPM. The neighborhood was not fantastic- there was nowhere in walking distance that we felt we wanted to try for dinner or drinks; but the 36th St station is very close and cool restaurants and bars are a quick train ride away. I certainly did not feel unsafe in the hotel neighborhood; it's just not vibrant or where we wanted to eat and hang out. But, it was so conveniently located to the T, and we were able to get everywhere so quickly and easily, that I would definitely not the neighborhood deter me from staying there again! I would absolutely go back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ASJ4
Paul R, General Manager at Hotel BPM Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear ASJ4,

Your review is a great compliment to our staff. Everyone here at Hotel BPM makes a sincere commitment to the comfort of our guests and their experience when visiting.

There are things that we realize are out of our control at times...the weather…traffic…BUT details that we have control over we go out of our way to make sure that it reflects us at our best. Truth be told…we are only as great as our guests and it’s guests like you that make the effort worthwhile.

Thank you and we’ll leave the music on for you 