“Great coffee”

Add it.
Champion Coffee
Ranked #32 of 197 Coffee & Tea in Brooklyn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just got take away coffee from here and it was some of the best espresso based coffee we had in the USA. Well done, thumbs up!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed April 27, 2019

I was visiting Brooklyn and had to work during my visit. The staff at the Box House Hotel recommended me this place, and I got SO much work done in 3 hours in the morning! The music was great, there are lots of hidden outlets to charge your computer/phone, and coffee and croissant were good! I also came by a second time during my Brooklyn visit to just grab coffee in the morning before venturing out to explore the rest of the city.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2018

we were on a tour thru the borroughs for pizza and Champions which had good reviews was a stop. The pizza was not good and the girls making it were terrible in their demeanor and enthusiasm. Overall not good sauce, flavor or dough.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Been drinking their Drip Blend whole bean coffee @ home. I use a burr grinder and then a french press. Outstanding product - strong and well balanced. Seek these dudes out and drank it up.

T'Man '18

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I've just came in to get coffe to go and everything was nice and comfort, I took a hot chocolate and me and my daughter enjoyed it a lot

Date of visit: August 2016