“Vegetarian and delicious”

Good for: Bar scene
Ithaca
“Vegetarian and delicious”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A group of us including several non-vegetarians went here for dinner. The menu is extensive, its hard to decide what to have. Most dishes are Asian, and everything we ordered was yummy: sesame seitan, moo shoo, vegetarian drumsticks....The meat eaters even enjoyed their food, and the prices are quite reasonable. The decor is nothing special, but you can look out over the street for a little added color.

• Visited June 2013

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Vegan fare, poor atmosphere”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you're a vegan, this is just one of the options you have in New York. The place has the cheapest lunch deal I've ever heard of (for NY), $5.95, which includes soup and an entree. The atmosphere is not a high point: bare walls, looks like a Communist milk bar. Service is erratic and many of the dishes taste like cardboard. This is unfortunate, as we need more quality vegan restaurants not only in NY but everywhere in the world.

• Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Can't tell its Vegan!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ok, I had to really talk my family into this place as I usually love vegan. This place was a thumbs up by all of the family. The Seitan with vegtables was a big hit. We came into town to tour facilities headquarters down the street. This was such a nice healthy tasting treat and it didn't take long to get seated or servced. The servers were very nice and helpful too.

• Visited March 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Even If You're Not A Vegetarian”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I'm not a vegetarian and have gone to some vegetarian restaurants with friends who are. I have never had a good vegetarian mean until now. This place is a real find in the heart of Brooklyn Heights on Montague Street, near Henry Street. I now go there regularly for lunch, dinner and they deliver, which I often have them do. Delivery is prompt and everything arrives hot.

The restaurant is small and one flight up from the street. The front tables are fun as they overlook Montague Street and are great for people watching on the street below. The place is clean and the wait staff is friendly and efficient. Not only is the restaurant vegetarian but it is also vegan and has Kosher Certification.

As to the food, their Miso soup is one of the best I've tasted. Steamed spinach dumplings are delicious. The mixed vegetables with Soy Protein is incredible. I have a hard time ordering other items since I love this one so much. Every dish I've had here has been great. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited November 2011