The Condor Hotel
$200
$193
Agoda.com
1,036 results
All reviewsfront desknew yorkbrick wallpratt institutecontinental breakfastsecure parkingtwin bedsjewish neighborhoodstay there againboutique hotelsafe neighborhoodbagelsfresh fruitcar servicebrooklyn hotelenjoyed my stayfew blocks
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The hotel is great! It's got a modern, updated feel, comfortable rooms and beds and a great staff. The cheap secure parking and free breakfast were a bonus. A fantastic choice. The only drawback is that there is NOTHING around it (even the subway is long walk), but if you're looking for a great place to spend a night, this is a wonderful choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear epwh,

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful feedback. Knowing that you experience a 5-star stay means so much to us. We strive to deliver this to each and every guest. I did notice that you didn't find a whole lot to do in our area. To address this exact point I custom built an interactive map of our area. There is SO much to do and you can see this on our website. I hope you come back soon to enjoy the neighborhood!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We discovered a gem of a hotel near my daughter's school at Pratt Institute. The Condor's design is very contemporary and the beds comfortable in a safe neighborhood walking distance from campus. We especially enjoyed the fresh waffles at the complementary breakfast and the free wifi in the room.

Hi Mickey,

My entire staff and I are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We try extremely hard to meet and exceed all of our guests' expectations. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great, safe neighborhood full of the Orthodox, and definitely walkable to multiple Metro stops as well as Williamsburg - if that's your thing. The staff was incredibly kind, and although the first room had plumbing issues, they immediately moved us. Very clean. $30 car ride from the airport. Would definitely stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share such a wonderful experience with us. Knowing that you were pleased means the world to us.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My stay at the Condor Hotel was overwhelmingly positive. Everything was nice and clean, the beds were comfortable, the kitchenette and fridge proved quite useful, and the balcony was a nice little surprise. Most importantly, the shower was strong and very hot, just the way I like it. A short walk or cab ride and you are right in the heart of Williamsburg, with tons of cool bars and restaurants. Of course, you can also hop on the subway and be in Manhattan in no time as well. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Eamon K

Hi Eamon,

I am so glad that your stay here was overwhelmingly positive. We greatly enjoyed having you as a guest. Thanks for pointing out all these things you enjoyed at our hotel. We greatly value this feedback.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Clean room, comfortable facility, friendly staff. Just what I was looking for. One night stay for business, but the location is convenient in Brooklyn. I left early in the morning for a meeting so I did not get to taste the continental breakfast, but I have in the past and it was fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank George V

Hi George,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work so hard together to deliver wonderful experiences to our guests. Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us!