“Wonderful Small Brooklyn Hotel”
Review of The Condor Hotel

The Condor Hotel
Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in Brooklyn
Boston
“Wonderful Small Brooklyn Hotel”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The Condor hotel is a very nice small hotel conveniently located near Pratt Institute. The rooms were attactive and clean. The service was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank WDB184
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear WDB184,

Thank you so much for your kind words and honest review. We are so privileged to have the greatest guests around. Thank you for spending time with us.

We look forward to your next visit!

P.S. For our Exclusive TripAdvisor promotions check out our website directly!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am often in Brooklyn for the weekend and I come from long island- I know silly it may seem; but I have lots of friends out there and sometimes the drive back is just an inconvenience so we occasionally stay in hotels in the city. This is due to the ever rising hotel prices in Brooklyn but found this gem and the price was super reasonable compared to others in the neighborhood. This hotel was in a very safe neighborhood which is a plus. One of the cleanest hotels I've been to and very nice rooms. The king size bed was perfect and comfortable. And the fact there was a balcony made the stay even more enjoyable. Staff was helpful and kind. Will stay again for sure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Rosa N,

I am so pleased to know that you felt you got a great value from our hotel and noticed the safe neighborhood and fierce commitment to cleanliness. Sounds like you really enjoyed the King room you were in!

We look forward to your next visit,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I love staying at this hotel. I always request the condor when i'm in town on business. The room are always immaculately clean and comfortable. When I arrived last Wednesday Trevor was working the desk and , my key didn't work. Housekeeping( I can't remember her name) ran downstair to exchange my key and Trevor personally came upstairs to confirm that my key worked. That's what i call customer service! And as alway when I returned Mo was there to greet everyone with a warm smile . I will definitely continue to request the Condor!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear 215Chef,

Tevon is so happy to see his name mentioned on this stellar review. I am glad to know that he was a big help to you during your stay.

We look forward to your next visit,

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I come to Brooklyn to visit my grandchildren. Finding a good place to stay within a manageable inexpensive cab ride of them is always a problem. The Condor fits my needs perfectly--clean, new, comfortable great service, inexpensive, great security--it was a real find. Also, there's lots to not far from the section of Williamsburg where it's located. I would highly recommend this place.

David Selcer

1 Thank Recles
Dear Recles,

Thank you for taking time to share such a wonderful review. My staff and I are really happy that you noticed the cleanliness and modernity of our hotel. Our housekeeping team works tirelessly to please out guests.

We are very eager to see you again soon!

Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed April 15, 2014

IT was overall a good experience. I stayed there 3 nights. The best things were the friendliness of the staff and that they gave me a nice king bed when I had booked 2 queens and I was alone. Although this is not a reflection of the hotel, I would I have to decrease the rating because the area is not the best (no parking, bars, restaurants close by, etc.). I think they could have a better breakfast instead of just bagels and toast. (No meat, fruits, etc.)

I would recommend this hotel if one is driving as it is right near the highway. IT is about a 16 min. walk from the nearest subway stop.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Nishant V
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Nishant,

I was a true pleasure getting to know you and hearing about your positive stay via e-mail. In regards to some of the issues you had with our area I'd like to address each point with you so you get a better feel for your next stay:

Most of our guests are successful in finding free street parking just across the street or directly in front of our hotel. However for those who want a more secure option we offer daily parking in our lot across the street for $20 per day. This includes unlimited in and out privileges as well.

In regards to restaurants and bars we have some of the BEST within just 1-2 blocks of our hotel. Myrtle Avenue has quite many options. Next time you are here be sure to inquire with the front desk what our favorites are. I guaranteed we will find you something amazing!

We include multiple fruits at our complimentary breakfast as well as Belgian Waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, muffins, teas and coffees.

We are located between an 8-10 minute walk from the J, G and M trains. Our staff and guests walk this multiple times a day. I'd be curious to know which subway stop you found to be 16 minutes away. I wouldn't want you to walk that far on your next stay!

All in all I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and plan to return. This is what we hope for every guest.

David Margolies

P.S. Continue to Book DIRECT for our Best Rates and Promotions.
Kansas City usa
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My family & I had never stayed in Brooklyn before, but due to a family situation, we needed to find a place to stay there. The Condor was a great find. The rooms were very nice & REASONABLY PRICED! The neighborhood is very safe. I probably would not stay in the oversized twin beds again. I am tall-"ish" & my feet hung over the end of the bed. The housekeeping was inconsistent. 2 days the bathroom was not cleaned & the towels weren't replaced & 2 days the bathroom was very clean & in amazing shape. I can't say enough great things about the front desk staff! They were incredibly helpful in helping us with directions & recommendations. We needed cabs on 2 occasions. I thought the car service that the hotel recommends was more expensive than the metered taxis on the street. In the end, we will be back at The Condor & stay there again.

Dear Fan2006,

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back again soon!

All the best,

Deerfield, Illinois
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Everything about this little boutique hotel was outstanding. The service cannot be more accommodating and friendly and the rooms are beautiful and spotless! I slept like a baby every night and didn't want to get up in the morning because the bed and linens are so comfy!

Getting anywhere I needed to go without a car was as easy as calling downstairs and a car would be there within 5 to 10 minutes - and best of all with a reasonable price!

I highly recommend The Condor Hotel!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large, but all the rooms are comfortable.